Cho'gath: The Terror of Trying to decide!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhitemageofDOOM

02-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0m3runn3rX View Post
Nice argumentation. Thanks for being a dumbass.
Well you did ask for it :P.

Quote:
I use it to build Deathfire, but i guess you can't read more than three lines in a row.
Kage's -> Mejais -> Boots -> Deathfire is not "I get kage's for deathfire.".

Also Your build fails anyways, you should be getting rod of ages first. Partly because of catalyst, partly because rod of ages is awesome, and partly because AP blows.

Purgex

02-21-2010

AP Cho really is kind of lack luster, he's like a big Ryze. When he gets to the fight, he goes RAWR! and kills someone, but then he's kind of down for the count. And unlike Ryze, he's down for much longer.
He is undoubtedly a very fun caster. There's nothing like pissing noobs off because you just Feasted them at like 75% of their life.

Frödo Swaggins

02-21-2010

I have played both sides of the fence, AP Cho, and Tank. I am going to have to say that right now the TANK build is more viable because of the Feast nerf. Cho used to have around 2000 spike damage, 1000 of which was AoE, not too shabby. Now, with the nerf to feast he is kind of useless as AP. Either play hybrid and get CDR/AP/HP (Frozen heart and Rylai's or Nashor's and Rylai's are the best bets for that build) or go straight up tank, Warmogs first followed by Frozen Heart then BV and so on and so forth. Raw AP doesn't work anymore since they owned Cho's "broken" feast (cough cough look at twisted fate dammit.)