Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

5v5 team comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thesxybearbadger

04-01-2011

Hey guys, my first forum post, i didnt really know where to post this, so if its in the wrong place feel free to move it.

So I've been playing LoL for a couple months now and I love it, but I want to start getting into ranked games with some of my friends soon. Based on all of the champs they are good with, I was wondering if the this would be a competitive team comp for ranked.

Taric
AP Sion
AP yi
Katarina
Some sort of physical carry/ jungler (I was thinking a Udyr/ Ashe/ WW/ Nocturne)

So please. people who have ranked experience, critic this comp and what we need to make it better

Thx a bunch in advance

dslg604t

04-01-2011

1. No real initiates
2. No tanks
3. 3 AP?

Edit: Suggestions include AD Yi (go backdoor or something?) and a tanking jungler (Shen/Amumu).

KoteSP

04-01-2011

swap taric for rammus or amumu and AP yi for AD yi