Jungle Fiddle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wiseman Silo

03-31-2011

I don't know much about fiddle other then that he's a huge pain to fight against. How is he normally built in runes, items and masteries?

What order does he jungle in?

TodaysChaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

You can do anything you want

Any runes, and masteries.
You just need blue buff

I would recommend just a standard mage rune page and 9/0/21 masteries. Then go to blue and drain it to death. (You need jungle protection for blue and that's it)

Then you can just drain forever.

Ps, take smite or you are fail

Lumaca

03-31-2011

I go 1-21-8

Get a Doran Ring, drain the big wolf ONLY, then rush to blue golem. You don't need protection at all. Drain will keep you alive.

Doctor Druid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=155
^^^
This is how I jungle Fiddles.

TodaysChaos

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumaca View Post
I go 1-21-8

Get a Doran Ring, drain the big wolf ONLY, then rush to blue golem. You don't need protection at all. Drain will keep you alive.
I get jungle protection because if you get ganked by someone with a stun early levels drain is a longish CD

And you will only have like 500 life. Easy kill

Warrrax

04-01-2011

Jungle Fiddle sucks bad. The reason is because he is UTTERLY DEPENDENT ON BLUE BUFF. I kid you not... you can't kill WOLVES without spending tons of mana (3 drains worth), until you have 10 bounces on your Wind. Drain burns a lot of mana every 5 seconds but is the only way to get any reasonable speed.

This means a few things:

1) You are almost guaranteed to have their team come after your blue, or at least bottom to try to gank you. You take forever to take blue, so they have a good window.

2) After blue wears off, your jungling comes to a screeching halt. Most junglers go B, get Madrids and breeze thru the jungle. You dont. You have a Dorans and maybe boots and a sapphire crystal preparing to go Rod of Ages. You will discover that you need about 1 drain per monster which gets expensive fast.

3) If the enemy steals your bluebuff before you can get to it again, or even an ally steals it... you are hozed.

Im serious dude. I tried jungling as fiddle and it was awful. Ive never seen such a huuuge bullseye on my head. Even though we got first blood and multiple kills , they were able to kill me after I got bluebuff. This put me way behind for much of the game.