Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Rune Twitch ???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RudBoy

03-31-2011

Are Atk Dmg Runes worth it or should I just go Crit Chance/Crit Dmg?
If so about how much of them?

The Holy Bible

03-31-2011

nononononononononononononononoinonononono, never ever never ever ever, get AD flat runes, USUALLY, you want all armor pen for red, armor/magic resist/magic regen for yellow, and CDR/AP/Magic resist for blue, and it varies on Quints

El Hebrew Hammer

03-31-2011

Its Tradition's post outlines decent basic rune setups that favor multiple champs. However for Twitch specifically I think pure crit chance is better than crit damage, but AD is rarely a good setup.

A while ago there was a detailed thread with a logical debate over Twitch's rune setup. I will try to find it.

EDIT: Here is a thread about Crit Chance vs. Armor Pen runes on Twitch.

Twitch Runes (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=215816&highlight=twitch+crit+chance+runes+damage+critical)

ZXPrototype

03-31-2011

Quote:
Its Tradition:
nononononononononononononononoinonononono, never ever never ever ever, get AD flat runes, USUALLY, you want all armor pen for red, armor/magic resist/magic regen for yellow, and CDR/AP/Magic resist for blue, and it varies on Quints

Ok you can get flat Ad runes for some champions. They're not completely worthless. (Jungling specifically)

I think you'll notice more benefit from arpen, but hey if you want to crit a billion times early for fun go for it.