Is Bloodthirster good on Renekton?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grunen Pfeil

03-31-2011

I usually get it because I'm fed or just feel like it. However, I don't know if there are better items out there for him. Can any pros with renekton tell me if it is or isn't good, and if not, what else you suggest?

Sarpeadon

03-31-2011

In my opinion, you need things that help with CD. You do enough damage and you shouldn't really focus on autoattacking. I usually go CDR Boots, Phage, Brutalizer, then whatever else I need. Sometimes if I get any auto attack focused item, I get the cleaver. It helps with our abilities.

Computerz

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by doav7x View Post
I usually get it because I'm fed or just feel like it. However, I don't know if there are better items out there for him. Can any pros with renekton tell me if it is or isn't good, and if not, what else you suggest?
Well what else are you getting on him before this?

Grimoald

03-31-2011

As your later game DPS item sure. I will sometimes grab one If I am doing well. He farms well so you can get those stacks from creeps pretty quick.

I never get CDR boots on ren either. Ghostblade, merc threads, spirit visage, omen. with masteries and runes it brings you to like 39.5 CDR. Plus before you finish your build you can use blue elixers.

Nabonidus

03-31-2011

I wouldn't consider it a rush item. It's good to get later though. Generally, my first BF sword item with him is Black Cleaver though, to give you the extra bang for your buck on Ruthless Predator.