Renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRiku

03-31-2011

Ive been playing this champ for quite a while now not doing too bad, and have been looking at a few guides.

So my question is is the dodge runes worth it? Im still getting the arp, cooldown ones i build 22 points in offensive in the mastery tree. I like doing dmg and im good at picking fights and getting away when i need to.

Also for the items wouldnt sword of occult and more +dmg items be far better on rene then a few tanky items, i understand adapt too the current matchup, which i do, My usual build is 1 regrowth pendant 1 hp pot, first back -> (cooldown boots) and when i can afford yousurmoos blade, into shierlys seems to be ok but its not adding much to my overall dmg just really more helpfull to the team. Not really sure what else too say so take this all as input

2pac

Grimoald

03-31-2011

I myself don't get the dodge runes. I go for the flat armor seals. I prefer tanky ren. He can still rock the enemy carries and take a hell of a beating. +1 for the guide posted above. After many many games of Renekton I came to a very similar conclusion as the guide above and so have alot of other good ren players.

My core is:

merc threads, brutalizer, heart of gold, kindle gem. From there my upgrade paths vary depending on the matchup.

xRiku

03-31-2011

Hmm i looked at the guide but it just doesnt get the cdr u need, and i mean you could just go tanky masteries and build for AD right? Or even the other way around, ive been toying with it, i guess ill try tanky this next game! thanks

Grimoald

03-31-2011

ghostblade, omen, spirit visage + runes and masteries is all your CDR right there.

xRiku

03-31-2011

the tanky seems to work pretty well went 7/4/7 ill have to tweak the items a bit tho, thanks for the info guys!