Riot Games Presents: A Double IP Weekend

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vanin

02-18-2010

i find it funny that we are beating a real MMO (aion online) in the best new MMO category.

maybe the age of MMORPGs is finally coming to an end?

Aikage

02-18-2010

LoL is losing to.....silkroad? EVERYONE is losing to silkroad. I've never even heard of it before.

UnnecessaryMacaw

02-18-2010

This is sweet.

Anyone else that would like a weekend of IP purchasable skins? Might be a nice reward down the road...

Moxadonis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2010

I voted for all 3 even though you guys don't need it.. I'm definitely getting the 3 day ip boost at 12:00am.. Much love Riot.

Garborg

02-18-2010

additive or multiplicative?

I think you would sell a lot in the store if it was milti

Lil Will

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2010

Don't get me wrong, I love Riot. However, this weekend just has to fall right before the Academic Decathlon. Gah! Personally, I think Riot is going the right way by providing these special treats to us. NOMNOMNOM me likee treats. Especially Corki, who is my lover before I spent all my IP on other champs. =[ Anyway, keep on going Riot!

Lil Will

02-18-2010

BTW I think that Cross Fire is cheating or they just have an immense fanbase.

iwantattention

02-18-2010

ppl probly stopped voting for the last category cuz cross fire is so far ahead lol

ColZSwag

02-18-2010

Riot Ily so mucho (=

no matta what them haters say bout your match making system!

arigatou

Weazelghast

02-18-2010

"President Abraham Lincoln once said: “The ballot is stronger than the bullet,” which is no small proclamation despite the fact that he never had to spend a game staring down the barrel of a solo-mid Tristana."

I heard he tried to solo a megling thespian once, who was hiding in the bush. That went a whole lot worse.

FIRST BLOOD.

John Wilkes Booth > The ballot.