When the call was out, the help was granted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WetCurryFart

03-31-2011

SynSpir - wrenchman

Helped me more than anyone else ( wrenchmen / riot employee ) ever did, thank you for your time and for a good time aswell, I look forward to spending time with you on the feild of justice!!

Thanks Riot but no thanks, you should hire this individual for an outstanding effort and going out past the call of duty and helping me at 3:30 am, my sincerest thanks!

-69camaroSS - The rage king.

Aimonn

03-31-2011

riot dont post on the forums, they work on their ticket system. only the wrenchmen work on the forums i think.

SynxSpir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimonn View Post
riot dont post on the forums, they work on their ticket system. only the wrenchmen work on the forums i think.
If you re-read what he said, He didn't call me a riot emp, he said I was doing better then most (If I read that correctly anyways)

@69 Camaro SS

Thank you for the kind compliments, how ever i would not have the shiny title for Fellow wrenchmen and the Riot staff granting it to me, which makes me abit more Official,

I was just glad I could help you, and hopefully my solution will allow you to log in, we will find out when it finish's installing, let me know if it lets you log in when you get a chance too!

~SynxSpir

Aimonn

03-31-2011

yeh but he was saying helped more than riot, i was just pointing out riot dont help on the forums

SynxSpir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimonn View Post
yeh but he was saying helped more than riot, i was just pointing out riot dont help on the forums
Actually they do, you can find a few red posts on the Help forums actually, its not often but it does happen, I noticed someone downvoted him so I upvoted him, Wrenchmen as a whole, hardly ever get call outs and thanked, so its a nice thing to see once in a while, even if its to someone Specif, but none the less, We all try to help and all are volunteers, toss us a cookie give us a soda and we will pull the wrench's out and try to solve your problems =D

I feel honored that in such little time with my title I have been capable of honoring it, and if it wasn't for the community and so fourth being so supportive of my thread I may have never had this honor, so a shout out to the community "Thank you guys "

but don't forget to give the other wrenchmen who help out, Hugs too!

~SynxSpir