Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hacker found.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neztah

03-31-2011

I found a hacker. He hit me with his ult for over 2900 damage. This was MORD! He did it in one second. This is not a bug. This is a hack. I found it online. Please do something about this.

Persons in game name: *fixed*
If I can't post his name sorry but, don't know what else to do.

Aimonn

03-31-2011

did he actually hit you that, or did the death recap tell you this? cos death recap lies :P

Neztah

03-31-2011

No, I actually saw the number and the person I was sitting next to. (my wife) Saw it also.

Aimonn

03-31-2011

was it maybe a ghost? for example if he had a ghost of like, tryndamere, who was extremely fed, this couldve done the damage.

Neztah

03-31-2011

No he was chasing me. If he had ghost. It he wouldn't have been able to ult. He hit me with it and my team was like ummm.. And he did it to everyone else.

SynxSpir

Recruiter

03-31-2011

Please edit the players name out of the forums as its a volition of the ToS, but Do please send the URL To the hack you found to riot,

and Thank you for letting us know about this, I'm not riot but I also am thankfor for the headsup! but I do suggest editing his name out just to be safe

~SynxSpir