Soooo Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Millionaires

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

When are you actually going to fix your ****?

I'm sorry, But I can't play on 8,000 latency, Neither can half my friends, Oh my, I'll be on 200 latency and still freeze for 30 seconds.

This has persisted since Nocts release, Well it stopped for a bit then just came back.

I stopped buying Riot points when it occurred, I buy $40 worth and it starts again, Big thanks isn't it; Oh thanks for spending over $200 on Riot Points, Because it's so appreciated we're going to not upgrade our servers and make pathetic jokes about Lee Sin.

Don't tell me to Submit a ticket, By the time they get off there ass and read it, It will fix itself or a player will find a way to fix it.

Not my Internet either, only LoL is ****ty - Loaded this page in 0.5 seconds.

I'm not stupid, I know common things, Having over 1,000 wins on all accounts, I'm pretty sure I know what the **** I'm doing.

It's $1,000,000 (1 million) For a Server in Australia, ****ing get one, I'm sick of lagging like a ***** and still buying Riot Points..

For trolls: I know it's free, You ******s.. -.-" But if you actually read, I've spent over $200, Why quit if I spent $200 on it? **** some kids are stupid.

No, I won't Mature up, Joys of being a kid.
Also thank you for wrecking my Win/Loss thing, I was enjoying the 100+ wins I was infront, Since this lag started it's just dwindled, Excluding the ******s that can't play.

Not a happy Camper Until this day, I'm going to do something else until your **** is fixed, You're not getting another cent from me.

Aimonn

03-31-2011

lol, awesome. most of your post is filtered, showing youre one of the cool kids who cusses for attention, and also your blaming your lag problems in riot whenever theres loads of other people playing without lag. good logic!

as for your issue, itd probably help if you gave the wrenchmen some info to work on. try this test: http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/

LordeLeartes

03-31-2011

LOL. Last post makes me extremely happy : )

Aimonn

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordeLeartes View Post
LOL. Last post makes me extremely happy : )
i aim to please

SynxSpir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

03-31-2011

Could you please provide less vague on your problem and provide some details please, if you do not know how to do this, calmly collect your thoughts and Tell me as best as you can in detail what the problems are other then the lant, Could you provide me with a speedtest.net results and such?

~SynxSpir

Pythonhier

03-31-2011

Server overload... Umad bro?