aggressive nocturne jungle guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzed

03-31-2011

i made a guide on how i feel is best to jungle with nocturne enjoy
if you like it comment and make some requests ill be making many more over the coming weeks.

planning on full game replays and more guides.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHpiferNXj4

zxlkcf

03-31-2011

Stupid way.

Razzed

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatsGay View Post
Stupid way.
thanks i like you too

Darkfyre666

03-31-2011

Decent guide, good quality video too.

Razzed

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfyre666 View Post
Decent guide, good quality video too.
Thanks I kinda did this one in a hurry late in the night ima try to get a better format to keep things more cohesive and less rambling

Tempest0080

03-31-2011

It seems like you have a tendency to hold out on your Q. Is there a reason for that? If not, the delayed Q just loses you a lot of damage. Just wondering.

Razzed

03-31-2011

i try to get closer because of the angle i come in on to make it easier to land but its really weird with corky his hit box must be off i have a couple of replays where i hit him dead on but it does nothing.

Gloomiibear

03-31-2011

A nice alternative way to jungling, but I wonder how this works in a different team comp?

For example, if their jungler was someone who can start basically anywhere.
Or if you didn't have their wraith, you would only be able to pick up boots and no pots, which means you cannot gank after you get your red.
Also, I see that Corki is overextending like a boss, which usually means easy kill for most jungler, in the case of Veigar + Noc combo, it is extremely easy. What happens when the combonation isn't as good, or when the enemy team is simply playing it safe?

Razzed

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomiibear View Post
A nice alternative way to jungling, but I wonder how this works in a different team comp?

For example, if their jungler was someone who can start basically anywhere.
Or if you didn't have their wraith, you would only be able to pick up boots and no pots, which means you cannot gank after you get your red.
Also, I see that Corki is overextending like a boss, which usually means easy kill for most jungler, in the case of Veigar + Noc combo, it is extremely easy. What happens when the combonation isn't as good, or when the enemy team is simply playing it safe?
Yeah it definitely depends on the other team but its the same for every champ. Even if you dont pick up their wraiths you can still get boots and at least one pot and still gank if your lanes are harassing. Unfortunately my viegar isn't good at harassing , so all my ganks are all usually against champs with full hp. Even so, if you have good team mates who are harassing, it can make your ganks even easier. Plus, counter jungling is soo much better with a cv on your team, but in this non premade no one had it.

Also there are times where the teams play so safe or are pushed to turret so hard that ganks are impossible thats when you pick up dragon as soon as you get lantern and get a little more farming done before the mid game.

Razzed

03-31-2011

bump for all the people with nocturne questions on main page!