Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problems still persist, Please help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WetCurryFart

03-31-2011

I've posted up acouple times now along with a friend of mine, I'm having trouble installing league of legends. It installs the launcher and pando starts it up etc, the problem is when it says " downloading league of legends estimating time " it then after about 30 seconds says " Transfer was aborted, atempting to resart... "

But that's the thing, it dosen't restart. I've reset my computer, installed CC cleaner like 2 wrenchmen told me to and ran the test's etc that they told me to. It didn't work and I don't know what else to do... I thought it could have been a problem with my modem so I went out and bought a new one, nothing changed....

Aswell I called some company called " Supportrix " and they went through my computer and couldn't figure out what was wrong ( this cost me about 130$ on it's own )

What the person said was " Well it must be a problem with the appliocation or launcher not your computer, so now I'm sitting here stuck, I've spent 250+ dollars today on things that didn't even resolve the problem.

I'm sorry for reposting this so much but all I've been waiting for was the week Nocturne was on free to try him and now I can't even re download the game.

When I then check my " Unistall / Change " program it shows Pando, but shows no AdobeAir files or League of legends... As far as I think the file just isnt saving onto my computer properly, I don't know why this would happen. These problems have been happening for about 5 day's now and the issue is still I can't install or play. I've even resorted my computer to a later date back before I uninstalled league and it says " Error with launcher please re install and try later " and as you may have guessed, I try to re install and it dosen't work.

Sorry for all the typeing I just don't know what to do about this problem... Before this my problem was it would say " are you sure your connected to the internet " with amumus face... and then after that I was constantly being told my password or user name is wrong.

If anyone knows anything about the problem I'm experiencing don''t be a stranger lend some advice!!!

m93a

03-31-2011

If i get it right, you were able to run LoL before, yes? So it shouldn't be harware problem. I think it's time to reinstall your operating system. On a clean hdd. So backup everything, wipe hdd (format) and do clean install of OS. If you don't have install CD/DVDs, then it's bad. Just don't buy it as it might not solve problem with 5% probability Good luck.

WetCurryFart

03-31-2011

Urm, Im not computer buff I have no Idea what you just said xD....

My comp is 4 months old :S

Aimonn

03-31-2011

found this, looks like a direct download. try it!

http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer/NA_Installer/LoL_Installer_NA.zip