Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Random Freezing in Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thugonomics

03-30-2011

Hi,

I keep getting random freezing while playing. It seems to be network related as my ping spikes to 20000 generally and I will freeze momentarily. This is usually random with no real pattern to the problem.

I use a Linksys Wireless-G USB adapter. I have a standard D-Link DIR-628 router.

I recently added network encryption (password) to the router. Once I did that these problems seemed to be occurring.

Any suggestions?

SynxSpir

Recruiter

03-30-2011

Yes this is happening to me and all of my Skype friends, along with my mate

Thugonomics

03-30-2011

Very interesting, so it could possibly be LOL server related?

This started happening to me late last week (Thursday / Fridayish). What about you and your friends?

SynxSpir

Recruiter

03-30-2011

right after the latest patch lots of wierd things have been happening, such as black loading screens, game just randomly freezes, throws you out and gives you a network warning etc.

Thugonomics

03-31-2011

When in doubt, reinstall.

I reinstalled and the freezing has been fixed. Tell your friends