Why Block my Account?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArcherTak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-30-2011

My computer get a error so I MUST leave , after that i get reconnect , when i finish my game , my account was blocked. You can ask for my teamate that they know , but the opposite may reported me hence I killed them at the begining , so should you open my account ?

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

03-30-2011

It seems you may have had previous leaves before as well. You may have been suspended because when you had to disconnect, you started accruing points to your Leave Level via AFK Detection System. It was probably enough to warrant the LeaverBuster to suspend your account. If it is a short suspension, you will probably be able to play before Riot Support could get back to you; otherwise you can try to contact them via http://support.leagueoflegends.com to see if they're able to help.

On a side note if you get computer errors a lot, I recommend resolving them before starting more matches.

ArcherTak

Recruiter

03-31-2011

Thz Guys~~