Riot Girl Tristana skin/champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summonnerbob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2011

I have had this problem for a while but just decided to post, I have liked Riot Games on facebook and tried to redeem the skin/champ, but it says that I already have it redeemed, yet nothing shows up in my champ screen and I dont have the skin.

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

03-30-2011

Are you sure you liked it with an account that uses the same email for both your Facebook and League of Legends account? Are you sure you liked the real League of Legends page (there are a lot of fake League of Legends Facebook pages)?

If so, try the following: unlike League of Legends, delete all your cookies, cache, temporary internet files, and history (be sure to uncheck Preserve Favorite Site Data with Internet Explorer and set "From the Beginning of Time" in Google Chrome). Restart the browser, log into your Facebook page; log into League of Legends forum; go here http://www.facebook.com/leagueoflegends ; Like it; click on the Riot Tristana link on the left side of the page and click North America - Click to Redeem. Log into your account and check your champions to see if your Riot Girl Tristana and Tristana champion was properly credited. If not, contact Riot Support via http://support.leagueoflegends.com and create a support ticket so they may assist you with this matter.

summonnerbob

03-30-2011

Yea, still getting the "The Riot Girl skin has already been redeemed on your account" page....ill send them an email about it, thanks!

TJ1023

03-30-2011

When trying to redeem i keep getting this message

"Become a fan of League of Legends on Facebook to recieve the Riot Girl Tristana Skin. Click below to get yours now!
Notice: You must have visited the store in PVP.net at least once before redeeming the Riot Girl Tristana Skin"
there is no link below to click