Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peak: Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeta

02-17-2010

Is the name of his mace Freezesad? Or Coldweep?

Paliava

Recruiter

02-17-2010

Hehe, looks epic. Waiting when I can try him out ;]

Vitah3rb

02-17-2010

Sounds great, that Pet move #2 sounds a bit interesting, can't wait to see a description of his abilities.

I also agree on balance issues, new hero's shouldn't be implemented while other (old) and some (original) character's are still bugged, unbalanced, etc.

Ike2070

02-17-2010

It looks great, but it would be cool to see him with a sword. Also... Riot should first balance the nerfed champions =/.

PD: DON'T MAKE HIM OP!!!!!!!!!

ardulus

02-17-2010

Quote:
Vitah3rb:
Sounds great, that Pet move #2 sounds a bit interesting, can't wait to see a description of his abilities.

I also agree on balance issues, new hero's shouldn't be implemented while other (old) and some (original) character's are still bugged, unbalanced, etc.

I think that champion design (which i assume is what stage this guy is in) is a different set of employees than balance and ranked games and draft mode etc. I remember that beings stated somewhere. We could have more new champs and wait x days for those other things. OR no new champs and still wait the same x days for those other things. Pendragon said it i think.

Corrupted Veigar

Recruiter

02-17-2010

Oh yeah. All day and night.

kjgkjgkgklfgl

02-17-2010

YIPEEE
More champs for my big helmet fetish!

Kayle, Trynd, Panth, and NOW THIS ROCKIN GUY.

Amen brotha.

Lerry the Lebster

02-17-2010

Quote:
McBruha:
For all the champion update haters out there, consider the following: Many players of other games (DOTA,HON) have a plethora of characters to choose from. In fact, that may be one of the reasons that people play those games. I still have a few friends that are stuck in DOTA. (hard to believe I know) One of the major complaints from these people is that LoL lacks the character pool that the other games have (amongst other complaints of course).
Simply put, the more characters that LoL has, the more that a player can feel like theres a character that they absolutely love.
The more people that play the game, the more money LoL can make.
The more money that LoL makes, the more people they can hire.
The more people they hire, the more maps you can have!
(+ its a great friggin game, so just enjoy!!!!)

I whole heartedly agree with this. I never said I'm not happy to have more heroes, the best part of dota was having such a huge pool of heroes to try. However, now that they have 45 champs and still only one game mode and one map you can queue for, I'm hoping that they are putting more emphisis on those other things. I'm not complaining about new champs, I just would like to see other things more.

Melain

02-17-2010

Quote:
Lerry the Lebster:
Yup, more champs should be pretty low on their priority list. I'd much rather have new game modes, maps, ranked games, and better balance.

i totally agree i want more maps or game modes rather than new champions

DoomManufact

Recruiter

02-17-2010

Quote:
Admonished:
Anyone else getting a bit of new champ fatigue?

dunno if u noticed but... this guy has ARMOR. WITH SPIKES :O

He's not a champ. HE'S A GOD ZOMG