Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peak: Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

not a mormon

02-17-2010

Cool design. Also, to all the ppl who can only qq about maps and forgot how to do anything else, just please shut it, no one cares. Champions make Riot money, skins from champions make Riot money, Riot making money is good.

This game desperately needs more champions to even come close to the variety that HoN/DotA has, and right now Riot is doing an amazing job of pumping heroes out. Twisted Treeline is coming soon, along with all of the other things we all want like ranked games and such, have patience... Personally as soon as ranked games come out I couldn't care less whether they make 500 new champions per new map, well designed champions add more variety to the game imo.

Hak3n

02-17-2010

Seems like a witch king from LOTR ripoff for me lol

YudRayzen

Recruiter

02-17-2010

All I see is Riot making a more and more addictive game! keep de good work =D

Geekweezul

02-17-2010

Quote:
Lerry the Lebster:
Yup, more champs should be pretty low on their priority list. I'd much rather have new game modes, maps, ranked games, and better balance.

Sigh. Once again, they are seperate departments. Just because there is a new champion, it does not mean that new maps, game modes, ranked games, etc. are going to take longer. Stop making that assumption and be happy that we have new champions.

stealthfox17

02-17-2010

Quote:
Xerodragon:
i have to agree... no need for new champions till you balance the ones we already have. also yes new maps modes etc would be nice. soooo many champs need nerfs out the ass

no so many champs do not need nerfs, only like 1 or 2 and they should be very small nerfs so that they dont become the next kat, quit making tons of characters not viable by nerfing them into oblivion

EroticBadass

02-17-2010

Quote:
Screwdriver:
All I can give you is the image below.

ooh looks like he has a pet. Probably a Necromancer type character. I am officially excited TY Riot

Pierreo

02-17-2010

Was hoping for a new spellcaster

ALCie

02-17-2010

I can hear is /t now...

"I SEE YOU!" -Sauron

EDIT: And I too would love some more spell casters. Maybe something water based?

Geleia

02-17-2010

And where's my loli moe miko-san champion?

StretchyStretch

02-17-2010

Yea i instantly got an Overlord vibe from this guy, and if he can summon minions even more so, but seeing other peoples responses makes me agree he looks a lot like the Witch King and Sauron, very badass though.

And as people have said, different people make different thing, and maps require much more work and balancing than a champ. Not to mention new maps and modes wont make Riot any money, while champs and skins do. Although i do think Twisted Treeline has taken way too long.