Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peak: Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nepherus

02-17-2010

Omg i have to have to have him when is he out i will buy him omg so sick i love melee champs and i love tanks yeaaaah

Fulgoro

02-17-2010

Hehe, looks like Sauron and Shredder adopted a love child.

etrnlapocalypse

02-17-2010

Quote:
Qlio:
looks like combination of taric + kassadin + sion, maybe =)
i love then they cook new champs fast, doesnt matter if they good or bad, i like variety and new stuff =)

It most certainly does matter if they are bad. Pumping out a lot of bad stuff is bad. Hopefully all new champs get thoroughly tested and balanced and work well prior to putting into the rotation....

Xerodragon

02-17-2010

i have to agree... no need for new champions till you balance the ones we already have. also yes new maps modes etc would be nice. soooo many champs need nerfs out the ass

qwertybirdy

02-17-2010

come here my children of the dead, do my bidding and kill them why dont you.

qwertybirdy

02-17-2010

btw im a fan of concept art, thanks for this.

Darmikau

02-17-2010

Cool, but let's get some new content like maps, skins, ranked matches, UI updates, etc, before more over-the-top heroes that every nerd and their mother will want to play as because he's "SO AWESOME."

danson

02-17-2010

wait a sec....

mordekaiser? a jewish champ?

is this like the LoL incarnation of the Hebrew Hammer?

I hope so... lol

Im excited!! I know some of you are complaining about oo many new champs, but i find myself getting tired of the champs i have, and if I see pendragon say "diff people work of diff things" one more time, im going to punch myself in the *******.

I mean say they have a couple people they hired to dev. champions.. when they finish making one, what are they supposed to do for the next few weeks whiel the game engineers do their ****? no! they want to make more champs.

Im frustrated like the rest of you, i think they should HIRE MORE GAME engineers... i mean ive seen so many Vancouver skins i think they can afford it.

AdHominem

Recruiter

02-17-2010

All I see is some jerk who isn't spider queen

Nipple Antennae

02-17-2010

Though he looks like a Lich King rip off.

Children of the Grave - Sabbath reference?
Creeping Death - Metallica reference?

If so heavy metal hero almost evens out the we can copy blizzard vibe he has going.