Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peak: Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M4rv3L

02-17-2010

Poppy's father??

Techno Stud

02-17-2010

Call Dibs

Goochy Goo

02-17-2010

Can anyone say "Chosen of T'zeentch?"

Plageous

02-17-2010

I love the names of his abilities. creeping death and children of the grave they should rename all of his abilities after songs made by 80's rock bands it'd be cool. also i like the look of the guy. make him another tank/mage like chogath aumu and sion. they are really fun to play.

DrFromGallifrey

02-17-2010

Looks like Sauron after a breakfast buffet.

simplygnome

02-17-2010

But the same people that make new champion ABILITIES are also the same people that change CURRENT Champ ABILITIES, which is what is needed at the moment. Heck, the last set of new heros aren't done being balanced yet.

Now, if this is just an art promo, and the character wont be built until after the programmers fix TF, the now broken Chogath, Mundo, Poppy, DRAG-ASS (Gragas), and several other champions, then that makes perfect sense.

Kazzoz

Recruiter

02-17-2010

More More CHamps need more variety!!!

McBruha

02-17-2010

For all the champion update haters out there, consider the following: Many players of other games (DOTA,HON) have a plethora of characters to choose from. In fact, that may be one of the reasons that people play those games. I still have a few friends that are stuck in DOTA. (hard to believe I know) One of the major complaints from these people is that LoL lacks the character pool that the other games have (amongst other complaints of course).
Simply put, the more characters that LoL has, the more that a player can feel like theres a character that they absolutely love.
The more people that play the game, the more money LoL can make.
The more money that LoL makes, the more people they can hire.
The more people they hire, the more maps you can have!
(+ its a great friggin game, so just enjoy!!!!)

Qlio

02-17-2010

looks like combination of taric + kassadin + sion, maybe =)
i love then they cook new champs fast, doesnt matter if they good or bad, i like variety and new stuff =)

Da2dy

Recruiter

02-17-2010

This guy looks like Sauron from LOTR. And about the idea of new champion...just give us new map or ranked games!