Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Masteries bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolwhoami

03-30-2011

this happens all the time when i start a game the masteries screen comes up and wont let me cancel wtf do i do? dodge in a ranked game so i lose elo? how do i fix this?

1TBSSD

03-30-2011

If you can reproduce this reliably please post directions. Riot is working to fix this, but it is a very difficult bug to squash.

lolwhoami

03-30-2011

Do what?

lolwhoami

03-30-2011

bump

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

03-30-2011

That's actually my colleague 1TBSSD. :-P

But yes, it is a known bug and Riot is working to fix it. One problem, however, is that they're not able to reproduce this bug on their local machines.

For instance, last night I ran into this bug.

I picked Warwick and someone picked up an Evelynn with Smite. I assumed Evelynn was going to jungle so I knew I had to pick a new champion. I started to go into my Masteries, but my friend told me that the other guy changed his champion to someone else without Smite. So I tried to close it, but the Mastery page dimmed like it was going to close and relight, but it stopped there. I had no choice, but to wait until the match started. I couldn't change characters, change masteries, change rune pages, or anything--I didn't change one thing on the Mastery Page, I just tried to close it.

lolwhoami

03-30-2011

i get this bug literally every game its ridiculous it makes me so mad