Masteries bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolwhoami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2011

this happens all the time when i start a game the masteries screen comes up and wont let me cancel wtf do i do? dodge in a ranked game so i lose elo? how do i fix this?

1TBSSD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2011

If you can reproduce this reliably please post directions. Riot is working to fix this, but it is a very difficult bug to squash.

lolwhoami

03-30-2011

Do what?

lolwhoami

03-30-2011

bump

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

03-30-2011

That's actually my colleague 1TBSSD. :-P

But yes, it is a known bug and Riot is working to fix it. One problem, however, is that they're not able to reproduce this bug on their local machines.

For instance, last night I ran into this bug.

I picked Warwick and someone picked up an Evelynn with Smite. I assumed Evelynn was going to jungle so I knew I had to pick a new champion. I started to go into my Masteries, but my friend told me that the other guy changed his champion to someone else without Smite. So I tried to close it, but the Mastery page dimmed like it was going to close and relight, but it stopped there. I had no choice, but to wait until the match started. I couldn't change characters, change masteries, change rune pages, or anything--I didn't change one thing on the Mastery Page, I just tried to close it.

lolwhoami

03-30-2011

i get this bug literally every game its ridiculous it makes me so mad