Account Compromised

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salinastia

03-30-2011

So, my account is repeatedly hacked, the account name "HaCkk3r", so I have been sending tickets for weeks and they fix it again and again, and he just keeps hacking. And each time to send a ticket its like a week wait. There has to be a way to keep him off of my account. Riot just responds that they can't ban him or do anything like that. Any help guys?

1TBSSD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2011

Have you made sure to change your password each time you get your account back? Is it a hard to guess password? Did you give your password out to anyone?

Salinastia

03-30-2011

Nope, I didn't give out my password at all, and I changed my password COMPLETELY 4 times, he keeps getting it, i even switched to a new computer. (Not because of this) but he still got it

Salinastia

03-30-2011

So is there anything i can do?

Salinastia

03-30-2011

Bump, help please

Pretending

03-30-2011

You should try coming up with a super ridiculous password with many digits. Make sure to write it down before you confirm the change though.

Demonic Slayer B

03-30-2011

So Rencently, My computer has been Bluescreening alot during LoL games... No reasoning, Not just during LoL play, But with lots of Internet websites, This happened Recently about an hour ago, (Approx. 6:25 pm PST) And when i rebotted, reloaded LoL and the game was over My computer loads SLOWLY... Flagged For Leaving.... /sigh. Could There be a way to restore my guy? I do not wish to wait 2 days... because of some stupid computer error... Can not blame ME for what my computer does. Thanks.

Salinastia

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretending View Post
You should try coming up with a super ridiculous password with many digits. Make sure to write it down before you confirm the change though.
have done, still got it

Pretending

03-30-2011

Well, try making an alternate account untill you recover this one.

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

03-30-2011

It sounds like your computer might have some sort of keylogger installed on it. This means you should have the Riot Support Staff change your credentials again, but do not log in until you have cleansed your computer from any viruses, trojans, or malware on your computer. If that is the case, it may be a good idea to make sure your email accounts, bank accounts, and other accounts you access with your computers are not also compromised. Sorry for the inconvenience.