Riot, another problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WetCurryFart

03-30-2011

Well i tryed that, it also said if i delete league it will not be properly uninstalled.. It still dosent work

I really wish I knew what was going on.... I just spens 145$ on a new modem thinking the problem would have been that.... turns out it wasnt and the problem is unknown QQ

WetCurryFart

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Man, this is getting serious.

MrStyx's suggestions should work, but if it still for whatever reason tells you that programs are running, try uninstalling it from Windows Safe Mode. It shouldn't have to come to that, but there's no way there'd be LoL-related running processes that interfere with the installation in Safe Mode.
If I knew how to get into windows safe mode i would, care to give a walk through?

WetCurryFart

03-30-2011

If this is Riots way of an april fools joke done early, i spent the money i was gunna get riot points with on my modem >.<

No more nocturn and skin etc =[

WetCurryFart

03-30-2011

Yeah so I did all that CC cleaner stuff and the problem is still the " aborted trying to restart "

WetCurryFart

03-30-2011

If it helps at all, Pando media booster is the only thing that will install... adobe air wont and nor will any files from league of legends :S

SO.... yeah I say again, I havnt any clue what is going on.... I just want to play >:[

WetCurryFart

03-30-2011

So no more help

WetCurryFart

03-31-2011

Can anyone some how give me a number for riot customer support by chance, maybe they will be able to help