countering your main!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TurtleWorld

04-19-2011

Nothing counters Teemo.

Axeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-19-2011

I play ALOT of carries usually and EVERY single time I play a Carry I get countered by the one champ I hate to fight against as that Carry.

Kog'Maw: Hey Vlad... oh your lvl 6... and bursting 1/4 of my hp almost each hit >.> lets turret hug unless you decide to dive... and you did! Great... Sucks till I get my Bloodrazor then no prob but before that QQ

Ezreal: Hey Ashe that outranges me and oh your 6... ult to my face eh? Ok let me flash out.. and u flash to and volley thats... thats just great.

Hmm l feel like playing Anivia... **** someone JUST had to be Kassadin >.> well this is going to be annoying.

Ok I know the last was a Caster not a Carry but thats an example whenever I feel like playing a champ I don't normally play, then I get countered or if I play my favorite Carry Kog'Maw it's either Kassadin against me or Vlad in almost every game >.> Never an ashe.

Appoggiatura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2011

Another Caitlyn

Frostburn75

08-20-2011

I don't know what it is about him but udyr just kicks my ass, no matter who im playing. even when i do manage to kill him unless it was like a 3v1 he always manages to atleast beat the hell out of me.

kentuckychicken

08-20-2011

Jax -> Lux. Her Q+E+R combo nukes me down hard, and she has a shield to deny me a kill when I try to 1-hit with Q+W.

Malzahar -> Leblanc. Usually I manage to outfarm my opponent mid, but with a competent Leblanc that keeps bursting me and canceling my ult it's **** hard to do anything other than sit at tower and hope for Malefic to last hit minions.