Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

countering your main!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TurtleWorld

04-19-2011

Nothing counters Teemo.

Axeus

Recruiter

04-19-2011

I play ALOT of carries usually and EVERY single time I play a Carry I get countered by the one champ I hate to fight against as that Carry.

Kog'Maw: Hey Vlad... oh your lvl 6... and bursting 1/4 of my hp almost each hit >.> lets turret hug unless you decide to dive... and you did! Great... Sucks till I get my Bloodrazor then no prob but before that QQ

Ezreal: Hey Ashe that outranges me and oh your 6... ult to my face eh? Ok let me flash out.. and u flash to and volley thats... thats just great.

Hmm l feel like playing Anivia... **** someone JUST had to be Kassadin >.> well this is going to be annoying.

Ok I know the last was a Caster not a Carry but thats an example whenever I feel like playing a champ I don't normally play, then I get countered or if I play my favorite Carry Kog'Maw it's either Kassadin against me or Vlad in almost every game >.> Never an ashe.

Appoggiatura

04-19-2011

Another Caitlyn

Frostburn75

08-20-2011

I don't know what it is about him but udyr just kicks my ass, no matter who im playing. even when i do manage to kill him unless it was like a 3v1 he always manages to atleast beat the hell out of me.

kentuckychicken

08-20-2011

Jax -> Lux. Her Q+E+R combo nukes me down hard, and she has a shield to deny me a kill when I try to 1-hit with Q+W.

Malzahar -> Leblanc. Usually I manage to outfarm my opponent mid, but with a competent Leblanc that keeps bursting me and canceling my ult it's **** hard to do anything other than sit at tower and hope for Malefic to last hit minions.