Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

countering your main!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dominoanty

03-31-2011

Quote:
r0edie:
So ive mained several champs as you all probably have, now I want to know what REALLY REALLY ****s you up say championwise or in special moves or what not
ill start:
I played leblanc quite alot but whenever I laned vs an ezreal he would anniliate me at lvl 1 and 2 just either completly denying or sometimes even killing me then I was 2 lvls lower and I could never ever kill him without help from say jungler or bot lane.

so, I started to play ezreal alot but then people where like haha Im malzahar and pwned me coz I couldnt hit a single skillshot(frikin minion)

I think that was me? in the ezreal vs leblanc game...maybe not lolz...but i do remember forcing a leblanc back every level and killed her early too

Legendaryratboy

03-31-2011

Another hero I play a lot with : Galio

Physical DPS obviously somewhat messess with your ability to still do damage while tanking (although thornmail does synch nicely with the ulti), but the thing that screws me up the worst are characters with really long range CC; close range isn't a problem (because they're allready taunted anyway), but someone like Veigar who can stay back and then stun me from half a screen away is so **** irritating.

Sancta

03-31-2011

Malphite: Olaf eats Mal for breakfast and doesn't give a **** how tanky you are. When you're a tank and a lone Olaf can tower dive you, kill you, and walk away without a care in the world you feel very much like a squishy.

Sona: Taric or Sion with those lock on stuns. You can't escape them and your good mobility is useless.

Rammus: Anyone standing in the middle of a minion wave. **** you minions and your **** blocking!

FaerellG

03-31-2011

Sivir - Bypassing my Spell shield or good spell shield juking. Anything that's difficult to shield (stuff that has no animation before you need to shield it particularly). A lesser annoyance is "spammers" that don't care if you blocked an ability, they have plenty more to just keep nailing you with. Kennen comes to mind. I can block his shuriken, but I can't stop the 1 in 4 auto attack, then there's the instant cast AoE that auto hits, and there's the lighting rush and ult. Too much to block.

Shen - Not much actually. Well BV is annoying. His moves are high energy even late game, so 1 BV means that I need to be at full energy in order to Vorpal to break the shield, then taunt.

Nunu - Maldred's BR chews through Nunu quickly. I'm extremely reliant on my team to generate hard CC and take out enemy carries.

Cho-Gath - BV of course. Hard Stuns are also annoying, but not "killer". Silence is also annoying but not killer. But in general, dodging ruptures (which is fairly easy) is the best way to ruin Cho's day.

LilSam23

03-31-2011

i hate vlad, who doesnt?
thats why i play him

smellsliketeens

03-31-2011

WW-Exhaust and ignite. I cry when i see entire enemy teams carry only exhuast and ignite. Even Soraka counters me at that point.

Karthus-ezreal twitch or blitz. Blits has it really bad

Sion-another sion, his passive counters AD sion

veigar-veigar

singed-soraka by far

tryndamere-nothing makes u madder than getting hit by req right after ult finishes.

ezreal-bruisers. **** blitz

last but not least
Shaco-teemo. I enjoy bushes and if I try to auto attack him down, its a million blinds.

Derelict Bane

03-31-2011

Just about everyone can ruin my Teemo's day...until they hit a mushroom (muahaha >:3)

ZXPrototype

03-31-2011

WW- stun locks. I always am the center spotlight in teamfights midgame (anyone who leads a stun lock, mostly sion, I can handle one stun, but for some reason I do bad with two. I try to buy a QSS or BV itll take a while to farm and its delaying MBR if I need the free stun prevention earlier)

Trundle- master yi, surprisingly. Trundle has nothing without Pillar, and master yi will never let trundle slam Q on him. Odd, yes, but off any characters this is definitely the worse for him. (If i am forgetting anyone else who clears slow and slows specifically, do tell.)

Fat finger flash- Using flash offensively. Horrible habit.

M1tsuhideAkechi

04-01-2011

anyone main poppy and annoyed by other then cc?

also looking for counters for renekt and malzahar

Craixis

04-01-2011

I hate good Poppys... no matter what champ I'm playing, a good one just makes me cry...

Poppy > Craixis ;.;