countering your main!

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aemon Darkstar

03-31-2011

Shen - Nocturne "har har you can't see anyone, take your ult and smoke it!"
Singed - Ashe "slow down, slow down, no slow down more... Nah, just stop right there."
Poppy - Kassadin "shut up.. eat purple poo.. catch ya later!"
Udyr - Soraka/Garen/Kassadin/Malzahar/Chogath
Taric - Ignite, Gangplank/Tristana/MF/Katarina

Boswoggle

03-31-2011

Xin... he slaps me around when i lane with him. i just can't see his weakness!

M1tsuhideAkechi

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boswoggle View Post
Xin... he slaps me around when i lane with him. i just can't see his weakness!
xin has the weakness that hes weaker then everyone in lane at some point
but he has the strenght that hes stronger then 95percent of champs at some point

just find those points for xin and hes weak s hell

AzuMakii

03-31-2011

udyr: hes pretty hard to counter yes u can counter jungle him but he just starts somewhere els and makes it off fine. a way to counter him is with hard surrpress and stuns like malz and WW

Kennen: if people stun u in ur rush u wont hit annything. this will preven u from gaining 40 enegy and u will be short on it for the entire batlle thats what i hate when i play kennen

AzuMakii

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aemon Darkstar View Post
Shen - Nocturne "har har you can't see anyone, take your ult and smoke it!"
Singed - Ashe "slow down, slow down, no slow down more... Nah, just stop right there."
Poppy - Kassadin "shut up.. eat purple poo.. catch ya later!"
Udyr - Soraka/Garen/Kassadin/Malzahar/Chogath
Taric - Ignite, Gangplank/Tristana/MF/Katarina

dude get an banshees. if they he ults it doesnt effect ur sight and u can still ult

Legendaryratboy

03-31-2011

Irelia.- Kockback/pulls/terrain mods; most hard CCs are weak against Irelia, but a well-timed Headbutt/Rocket grab/frost wall can screw up your plans demonically, especially if you don't have flash.

Vidal

03-31-2011

I cant stand caitlyn when I lane aginst her as katarina she just has too much range

innoBys

03-31-2011

I don't play Trynd, but I know what ****s his world up. Ignight + Exhaust. No one runs faster than an ignited Trynd who just blew his ult, and got an exhaust instead of a kill.

As Anivia, Lux ****s my world up. She's got better range and can beat me at my own game.

Veigar - Kassadin Only if my tank isn't able to keep Kassadin at bay. With Veigar, every other problem has the same solution, MOAR AP.

Raoool

03-31-2011

Shaco - Tanky teams that don't overextend and play smart. A good counter jungle can disrupt me too but usually not as much.

Ezreal - Urgot is my biggest challenge but he is beatable. Close second would be Ashe or Corki. Easiest mid to solo is definitely Karthus.

Suuperdad

03-31-2011

Veigar - Merc Treads and BV really screw up my ability to stun you and land EH. Further to that, Gankplank fully just removes scurvy and is impossible to hit. I can Q him, but he can coutner-parley me and remove scurvy to heal back up if needed. GP is veigar hard-counter IMO.

Karthas - Quick BVs on the other team are annoying (ult).

Yi - Thornmail sucks because I have to get more MR to counter. Obviously chain CC and focusing me down is rough.

Various AP burst champs (Ryze, Annie, AP Sion, LeBlanc, Lux, etc) - HP and MR are really tough to counter right now, especially on tanky dps that do good dps regardless of having full tanky gear (i.e. Nasus, Garen, etc).

Nasus - don't kite me bro

Ashe - Master Yi is my hard-counter. He can become immune to snares and my ult is the only thing I can do to keep him off me. He does WAY more dps equally fed. Only counter to this is to start teamfights earlier and hide in my team... because he WILL eat me every time. Olaf similarly is a counter to Ashe, due to his ult.

123456 ... 8