countering your main!

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

r0edie

03-30-2011

So ive mained several champs as you all probably have, now I want to know what REALLY REALLY ****s you up say championwise or in special moves or what not
ill start:
I played leblanc quite alot but whenever I laned vs an ezreal he would anniliate me at lvl 1 and 2 just either completly denying or sometimes even killing me then I was 2 lvls lower and I could never ever kill him without help from say jungler or bot lane.

so, I started to play ezreal alot but then people where like haha Im malzahar and pwned me coz I couldnt hit a single skillshot(frikin minion)

Absolution13

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0edie View Post
So ive mained several champs as you all probably have, now I want to know what REALLY REALLY ****s you up say championwise or in special moves or what not
ill start:
I played leblanc quite alot but whenever I laned vs an ezreal he would anniliate me at lvl 1 and 2 just either completly denying or sometimes even killing me then I was 2 lvls lower and I could never ever kill him without help from say jungler or bot lane.

so, I started to play ezreal alot but then people where like haha Im malzahar and pwned me coz I couldnt hit a single skillshot(frikin minion)
I would HIGHLY recomend you stick to one champion and getting really good with it. There isnt much of a secret technique. I personally can use all 3 of those champions fine, it all depends on ur playstyle and what you excel in.

Claricorp

03-30-2011

While your doing normal matches up to thirty, find 2 - 4 champs you like(different types and such, mage, dps, tank, support) and play the one that fits your team best and practice with them often.

For example when I started I played(because of a friends advice)
Kassadin
Sivir
Rammus
Janna

Until I got to 30 and then started to kind of branch out slowly from there, getting good with Corki, Rammus, Olaf, Shen, Xin Zhao and Veigar.

Ive been doing great since.

drogoo

03-30-2011

i play a lot of ezreal, and its usually ashe. her autoattack range is bigger than mine, so that she can stand behind creeps and harass me before I can reach her, while also using minions as cover from my mystic shot.

Also, once she hits level 6, you pretty much can't leave tower without eating an arrow and dying to her and someone else.

Gl1tch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2011

Everyone has one champion they hate playing against. I /can/ play well against everyone but Blitzcrank. I hate blitzcrank.

hydralover

03-30-2011

I play a nasty Blitzcrank, but Alistar ruins everything...

Bone Byter

03-30-2011

Kassadin - Blitzcrank. Offtank with a pull then CC. Goodbye stacks.
Rammus - The one mage with four other AD champs on their team. "I don't need magic resis-OH ****!"
Zilean/Taric/Soraka - My own team.
Ashe - Nocturne coming out of nowhere and annihilating me. That is a tricky mechanic to defend against. Best I can do for teamfights when I'm being focused by him is hide in a bush until he's already engaged.

Rylar D

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Byter View Post
Zilean/Taric/Soraka - My own team.
That made me grin. Seriously though, the best counter to most healers are folks with those annoying moves that make heals half as effective, such as Katarina or Tristana.

Pirateowns

03-30-2011

Soraka- Fiddlesticks/Malzahar/Blitzcrank
Go silence someone else :<

Tumbling Dice

03-31-2011

Malphite,-> Banshees Veil and Last Whisperer, i hate those items against me. Also, good AP nukers with alot of MRpen and Champions that can kite well.

12345 ... 8