Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does Kassadin Need a buff

Yes 49 50.52%
No 48 49.48%
Voters 97 .

Kassadin needs a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoulSlayerX

03-30-2011

The ratio nerf to his E seem to have made his primary damage dealer do a lot less damage (the full combo even less). The buff to his ult will probably make kassadin suicidal in order to the last bit of damage to take out the enemy (assuming they don't focus on you the moment you approach). In addition, he dies considerably faster than before almost to the extent that in a team fight you are always the first one to die (in addition to the fact that you'll be doing a lot less damage than before). Something about kassadin should be buff. Late game scaling really hurts after the nerf.

idioSyncr4zy

03-30-2011

That latest nerf was fine. My main has always been Kass and I hardly noticed that last nerf, except one time where the +1sec CD on E prevented me from getting a kill... but c'mon... he's still balanced.

Sir Tiddles

03-30-2011

Quote:
idioSyncr4zy:
That latest nerf was fine. My main has always been Kass and I hardly noticed that last nerf, except one time where the +1sec CD on E prevented me from getting a kill... but c'mon... he's still balanced.

Kass seems to be completely viable. Cass on the other hand..

Vicos Cavete

03-30-2011

I would like to have E cost no mana or at least make it cheaper or something if it does the same damage as Q even after having to wait for 6 spells to be cast.

Solaxee

03-30-2011

Quote:
Ebonwinter:
I would like to have E cost no mana or at least make it cheaper or something if it does the same damage as Q even after having to wait for 6 spells to be cast.

But it's mana cost doesn't increase

Bahzull

03-30-2011

Kass is fine, he's an AP mage assassin. Stop griping and figure out how to best play with the nerfs. Or move to a new champ. I agree with Cass on the other hand, please fix so i can play her without my team raging at me.]:

Giltia Zero

03-30-2011

His total burst without AP at level 18 is 680 damage? Even weak mages can do this in their sleep with two abilities. Usually on shorter cooldowns, longer ranges, and I can assure you that none of them need to WAIT on nearby spellcasts to use half of their damage.

Kassadin is only doing reasonable damage when stacking Mejais. It's pretty much a required item on him to be viable.

The problem isn't that the nerfs were gamebreaking. It's that they were completely undeserved.

Skataki

03-30-2011

Kassadin is a ****ing beast, no way he needs a buff of any kind

Rochai

03-30-2011

If you think kass needs a buff, I'm sorry but something is wrong with you.

Hoodimin

03-30-2011

If you were good with Kass before, you'll still be good with him after the nerf.