Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Urgot in 3s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HookdOnChronics

03-30-2011

Hey all,
I have recently purchased Urgot, and i was looking for some viable builds/strategies for him in 3v3.
I have tried doing the whole manamune first thing, but i always seem to get rolled on if they have a blinking champ.
I think he is a super fun champ, but i guess i just cant seem to get him to his fullest potential.
Any tips/hints/suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunkstiks

03-30-2011

stand back and harass. This is the key to playing Urgot in ANY game. Stand back and harass.

Throw your grenade, and if u miss back off, last hit with your q etc, but wait for your grenade to come back.

When dealing with someone who can probably kill you, or stun lock u etc. dont give up. and dont run away. attack them. urgot can push out alot of damage rather quickly and because of your passive their damage will slow greatly. I like to play with flash/exhaust in 3s because of how powerful exhaust is in 3s. I can count numerous times where it looked like I was gonna die, i shouldv'e died but I didnt simply because i stood in the fire like a man and killed someone for it.