AD Ezreal - 21/0/9, or 9/0/21

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Linkguy

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolution13 View Post
Why I would disagree on your runes? Not because I'm H8ing
3 atk dmg in red +6 armor pen.... those ATK DMG is hardly noticeable, AP is much more useful
9flat armor in yellow Your already quite defensive with end game Trin
9flat magic res in blue ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^

3 quitescense of atack dmg....Hardly noticeable since your items will overthrow those by far. Go Penetration
yeah well you are aiming for mid-late game, this are for early game superiority, wich usually helps mid-late game superiority, early kills= faster lvl up, faster builds, overfeeding...etc...early game...this runes WILL make the diference between First blod or First death...can prove it anytime with any champ

Absolution13

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkguy View Post
yeah well you are aiming for mid-late game, this are for early game superiority, wich usually helps mid-late game superiority, early kills= faster lvl up, faster builds, overfeeding...etc...early game...this runes WILL make the diference between First blod or First death...can prove it anytime with any champ
I agree with you to some extent

Since Ez is ALWAYS mid you will be most farmed and using Q to last hit minions
and since you will most likely overlevel your opponent with your skills you will use your Ulti to kill anyways, beside you already are over feeding since your mid lane :P

HotHit

03-30-2011

I don't have any experience as Ezreal but I do play Caitlyn. I always choose to run 11/0/19, this provides 9% cooldown reduction and saves me wasting 2 points in utility for presence of the master and replaces it with 4 extra armour penetration.
I'm pretty sure Ez is an AD caster, so there's no real reason to focus on offence since you'd have 5 points that were pretty much wasted.

Linkguy

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolution13 View Post
I agree with you to some extent

Since Ez is ALWAYS mid you will be most farmed and using Q to last hit minions
and since you will most likely overlevel your opponent with your skills you will use your Ulti to kill anyways, beside you already are over feeding since your mid lane :P
Exactly! you feel me now? XDD

since im building AD anyways this by no means hinders the build whatsoever... it all depends on how u want to build him....but if RIOT keeps nefting him (last patch nerfted the Q abilitie ti hit anything that is hiding...-.-) we are gonna have to use another champion alltogether..-.-

Panzer Penguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2011

Voyboy has a guide on solomid you should check that out. He also runs 9/0/21.

Absolution13

03-30-2011

Ez uses Q most often as it carrys Melee but he doesnt use melee to hit hes a caster so deep into melee branch isnt that good beside hes a huge combo nuker :P

beradical

03-30-2011

I go utility for the mana purposes.

AD and speed or w/e it is you're building can be made up for in Runes and items, but i stick with mainly Utility for Masteries.

I'm also not at all claiming to be good or anything, just giving you my opinion. So take it how you want to

Linkguy

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by beradical View Post
I'm also not at all claiming to be good or anything, just giving you my opinion. So take it how you want to
Truth is we are all noobs in Lol...this game evolves so fast (and champions get Nerfted so many times) that is imposible to have "the perfect build" for a champion....

Every opinion is valid, and every build can be made and tested, it will al depend on your play style... take me for example, im pretty darn agresive, i mean, when i play Ez in mid i ten to draw firt blood in a lil less than 1:20 mostly between :50 and 1:15... but thats just me....perhaps i can kill early game and then suck mid-kate game, and vice versa with your build instead.... it will all depend on how you play

actually im gald that everybody has diferent opinions, caue u can take what u think is best from everyone and make an idea of your own, a build of your own adn perhaps be a better Ezreal that must of us...

TheGundamGuy

03-30-2011

I run an aggressive 21/0/9 build
I get dmg, ArPen, and 15% MPen
I don't know why you guys need utility
Since it's AD Ez, you can auto attack the minions, Q probably is for when you're going for the kill, harassing, or trying to lifesteal it back while nearly dead
IF you guys really need MP so badly, you could follow the recommended items and buy
1) Manamune
2) Banshee's Veil
3) Trinity Force
those 3 supply you with at least 1500 MP or something
w/ that, you don't need your regen/mp masteries

Absolution13

03-30-2011

At a glance some might say that 21/0/9 is better, I'm fine with that but I personally think 9/0/21 is the way to go since he doesnt use his normal attack most of the time to kill, hes more of a QWER type. But getting a few in defense doesnt hurt.