Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Calculating my KDA Ratio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carypto

03-30-2011

Hey guys I was wondering how do I rank myself on how good I am?? I was playing with someone who said that you add your assists to your kills and that is your KDA e.g 10-2-19 would be 29-2. Even when youre playing a mage/dps class. Is this how you do it guys?

TeaBaggins33

03-30-2011

all that matter is wins

FDru

03-30-2011

Quote:
Carypto:
Hey guys I was wondering how do I rank myself on how good I am??

Not by your KDA.

Griffyg

03-30-2011

Actually the official summoners code formula states that 2.85 assists are equal to one kill when playing a DPS champion/spec, although this number is lowered to 1.92 assists when you are playing a support or tank champion/spec. But if your kills to deaths (assists excluded) is less than 0.5 (1 kill 2 deaths) summoners code formula states your assist ration must be dropped by 72.615%.

Carypto

03-30-2011

But I mean me as a player, not the team. I do everything I want.

Aussieguyx

03-30-2011

Quote:
Griffyg:
Actually the official summoners code formula states that 2.85 assists are equal to one kill when playing a DPS champion/spec, although this number is lowered to 1.92 assists when you are playing a support or tank champion/spec. But if your kills to deaths (assists excluded) is less than 0.5 (1 kill 2 deaths) summoners code formula states your assist ration must be dropped by 72.615%.

You forgot to add the 65.34 minion kills = 1 champion kill ratio as stated in the summoners code handbook chapter 3, section 4.

Måo Zedong

03-30-2011

Quote:
Carypto:
Hey guys I was wondering how do I rank myself on how good I am?? I was playing with someone who said that you add your assists to your kills and that is your KDA e.g 10-2-19 would be 29-2. Even when youre playing a mage/dps class. Is this how you do it guys?

No.

Kills count for one point. Deaths are -1 point. Assists are used to determine the winner if the case of a draw. Other than that , they are like bronze medals at the Olympics , in the sense they are only handed out to make the losers feel better about losing.

TheGoldenFool

03-30-2011

Welcome to a team based game, KDA doesnt matters. If your team is bad you'ill lose. If they any decent, you might have a chance at scoring a few victories. Learn to commit to the team and not what you want, Push > farm.

Bu Gao Xing

Master Recruiter

03-30-2011

LoL is a team game.. doing everything you want tends to lead to a losing streak.

Eiales

03-30-2011

Quote:
Måo Zedong:
[...]

It's like the gray color is really hiding useless posts!