1350 Champion.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epsilon2012

03-30-2011

-I know these threads come about 1-500 times a day...
-But what 1350 champ would be good, or should I save up?

The Champions that I have...
-All 450 IP Champions
-Sion
-Tristana

Champions I like playing most...
-Sivir
-Soraka
-Nunu

Folzar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2011

A good champ in my eyes that was worth it was Zilean ^^ so crazy dmg and still godlike support with hes ulti, i see u like long range/support heroes and this one is a beast on that area :P
no real heal, but great CC, revive, high double dmg and short cd ^^

kwjnfkjsdg

03-30-2011

seems like you enjoy range, and being in the backlines. good choices are:

veigar - simple. build straight glass cannon and you basically just stay in the very very back, nuking the stuffing out of things. veigar is the signature nuker in LoL, so if you like blowing stuff up from a safe distance, get him.

annie - plays similarly to veigar. way easier to use imo, but she's a bit in the mid-lines since her range is pretty small. you can literally 1-shot a hapless squishy, and your MASSIVE aoe damage is invaluable in every team fight.

zilean - everyone knows how OP zilean is. overall amazing champ, i can honestly say hes the best support champ in the game. and his early game is just incredible, even after his nerf. so many great things to say about zilean i can't fit into a paragraph. he's commonly banned in mid-high elo, so you won't have to worry about not being able to use zil until you're like 1400+

twisted fate - my favorite ranged champ. he's incredibly versatile, he can be played ad, hybrid, or caster, so you can fit your team's composition. he's a tricky champ, but get his Pick a Card down, and you'll be throwing stuns around every 3 seconds. that's incredibly overpowered if you think about it. tf is also one of the best pokers in the game, no pun intended.

KoreanCasper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2011

A good 1350 champion I suggest is tryndamere If you can master him and the timing of his ult he is deadly and deals crazy damage with his attack speed and crit.

Gooner1990

03-30-2011

Nasus! He's a good team player

Absolution13

03-30-2011

Dr Mundo son, hes boss try him out!

genericpoop

03-30-2011

singed because he is fun

tumultuoustempus

03-30-2011

I would suggest Amumu. Great as a jungler (which you need to learn if you want to progress in the game) or in lane, and an amazing team player. One of the best values at 1350, in my opinion.