#1 counter to Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kwjnfkjsdg

03-29-2011

Vision Wards!

i don't see people using this tactic enough.

i use teemo extensively , and oracle's just doesn't scare me. when i see someone get oracle, i just start shrooming bushes more often than in plain ground, and i shroom the edges of bushes, so when they enter they don't see the shroom and run into it anyway.

but smart people use vision wards, and place them in the middle of common shroom sights. baron, along the river, the pathways leading to baron, pathways/bush at golems, etc.

they cost almost 1/4th the price, and still stay in effect after you die.

and while we're on the topic. vs teemo mid, ranged carries get raped, switch lanes. give it to a caster like kassadin or annie that will make that teemo feed himself to them on a silver platter.

tldr - vision wards and caster mids>teemo. nuff said.

tigerllama

03-29-2011

Wrong.

#1 Teemo counter is Nidalee.

Kamai

03-30-2011

I'm missing something here. 3 vision wards are slightly less than 1 oracle. If they are warding bushes to stop you from griefing with mushrooms, then you can trap most of the main paths. If they ward paths, there's nothing that stops you from getting the oracle yourself and using knowing where the wards are against them. Also, if one is chasing Teemo, it's unlikely that it would be a vision warded path, and with Oracle's, you lose Teemo's major escape mechanism.