Why is Twitch so useless?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SG Treebeard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

Start dblade
boots 1
2x hog
zerkers
black cleaver

21/0/9
Exhaust Flash

The only way to play twitch is to roam. Pretty much guaranteed to get a kill or give permanent lane advantage to every lane you gank. Build tanky mid-game and get an oracles. Build damage for late game and wait until teamfights are half over to mop everyone up.

ArtDZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsteroner View Post
i build bloodthirster, +3 shoes of mobility, 2 phantom dancers for move speed to get away from ppl, infin edge, and manamune but not necisarrily in that order... some people might call this a noob build but it works for me cuz i have so much move speed, attack speed, dmg, mana regen, and some life leech... for me it dont matter if u have extra health because of the way u play him, well the way i do... i only unstealth when someone is so low on health i know ill kill them b4 they even know what happened, not always using the ult niether... besides that when i lane i try to stay back and not get hit (the phantoms speed boost helps me avoid like just about every attack from opponents). I would like some critisizm about my build if anyone cares to comment =) thanx for the "constructive" critisizm lol

p.s. i make sure to never get hit, it helps to use the dehibilitating psn to help u get away if they start coming towards u...

p.p.s. my skill build is the invis skill 1st to lvl 1, expunge lvl 1, dehibilitating poison lvl 1, then max the invis skill, expunge, dehibilitating poison in that order (ofcourse putting into the ult whenever possible).
so basically you play to kill steal and not help the team. Not really viable in higher end play. This can work in some normal games though.

Kyoko Sakura

Recruiter

God Staff

03-31-2011

Twitch is pretty much NOT useless unless someone shuts you down using oracles or sites. Thats why you try to gank a whole bunch early game since no one wants to spend 400 gold that early.

Chaldyth the Axe

03-31-2011

Twitch = Luck,

Need to get fed early and don't care how "pro" you are you need to find someone who will to give you those kills.

He has a rework planned after the stealth rework so sometime around 2032.

-

Kawaiiness

03-31-2011

Twitch is not useless. Every game I play twitch I carry very hard with him. He has a godly ranged AOE slow, a line projectile, and stealth, not to mention huge auto range on his ult, a slight AS and AD steroid as well as a very good lane phase with some pretty nice damage early and a fantastic mid lane ability.

And I will be more than welcome to outmid anyone who disagrees with me and give you some insight into twitch.

Odysseus1

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsteroner View Post
i build bloodthirster, +3 shoes of mobility, 2 phantom dancers for move speed to get away from ppl, infin edge, and manamune but not necisarrily in that order... some people might call this a noob build but it works for me cuz i have so much move speed, attack speed, dmg, mana regen, and some life leech... for me it dont matter if u have extra health because of the way u play him, well the way i do... i only unstealth when someone is so low on health i know ill kill them b4 they even know what happened, not always using the ult niether... besides that when i lane i try to stay back and not get hit (the phantoms speed boost helps me avoid like just about every attack from opponents). I would like some critisizm about my build if anyone cares to comment =) thanx for the "constructive" critisizm lol

p.s. i make sure to never get hit, it helps to use the dehibilitating psn to help u get away if they start coming towards u...

p.p.s. my skill build is the invis skill 1st to lvl 1, expunge lvl 1, dehibilitating poison lvl 1, then max the invis skill, expunge, dehibilitating poison in that order (ofcourse putting into the ult whenever possible).
You are noob and playing that way is not helpful at all, unless your team is winning fights I would expect you to lose every fight. Without twitch dps team fights can be complete losses or aces for you, its all in the way you play!