Why is Twitch so useless?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

reaver99

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojib View Post
He's not really meant to be a full on hard carry.
whaaaaaat

Luk Candy

Recruiter

03-30-2011

You need to get someone to distract enemy champs while you attack.
Area cc is nice, like cho gath's rupture/rammus taunt and powerball combo/maokai's arcane smash etc.
While they are disabled, deal a few hits(considering you can do at least 20% of their hp), back off and repeat.
For 5vs5 ganks, go at them from the back and you'll have a clear shot at their mage/range.

ArtDZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2011

if he gets farmed he does quite a bit of damage and can carry at that point; however, he is not a good character in general imo. He is a bit weak. Its kinda like eve. Doesn't really lane well and when faced against good opponents its going to be hard to get roaming kills. The only game i've seen twitch do well is when we have hard lane pushers that dont buy wards or escape well so he gets easy ganks early on.

Modevasion

03-31-2011

^ twitch is a hard carry... but he's squishy as hell... I think he's kinda like shaco in the sense that he was ridiculously strong, then got hit with the nerf hammer to the point where if you don't know positioning well you'll get toasted so fast you might as well have not gone in. Shaco remain's strong because of his ridiculous utility, even if he can't one vs one anyone without his jacks set up, or unless he's fed; twitch's utility lies in his stealth, making the other team spend money on orcales, wards etc. All in all though he's playable, but I feel he's a bit underpowered, kinda like EZ was before his recent buff.

Bletzkarn

03-31-2011

Basically it's because you're not very good.

Twitch destroys when in the hands of a good player.

sciyth

03-31-2011

twitch is much harder to play than he used to be. You need to start off with a duo lane or a 1v1. the truth is your just freaking squishy that if you don't get any help you will not be able to carry.

TheOnlyJaces

03-31-2011

I didn't took the time to read everything cuz the title says it all.
The best score I've ever seen so far was 36-4-3
That mean 33 kill were solo.
And it was twitch.

He is no tank , play smart and you'll own like everyone else with him.
Really strong champ

Warrrax

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyJaces View Post
I didn't took the time to read everything cuz the title says it all.
Then maybe forums aren't for you then if you can't be bothered to read a post before spewing out your opinion...

mazran

03-31-2011

he is slow and predictable

amsteroner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPF40 View Post
I think you should also keep in mind twitch has been nerfed hard in the few last patches. Mainly the way his ult works and the dmg output.
i build bloodthirster, +3 shoes of mobility, 2 phantom dancers for move speed to get away from ppl, infin edge, and manamune but not necisarrily in that order... some people might call this a noob build but it works for me cuz i have so much move speed, attack speed, dmg, mana regen, and some life leech... for me it dont matter if u have extra health because of the way u play him, well the way i do... i only unstealth when someone is so low on health i know ill kill them b4 they even know what happened, not always using the ult niether... besides that when i lane i try to stay back and not get hit (the phantoms speed boost helps me avoid like just about every attack from opponents). I would like some critisizm about my build if anyone cares to comment =) thanx for the "constructive" critisizm lol

p.s. i make sure to never get hit, it helps to use the dehibilitating psn to help u get away if they start coming towards u...

p.p.s. my skill build is the invis skill 1st to lvl 1, expunge lvl 1, dehibilitating poison lvl 1, then max the invis skill, expunge, dehibilitating poison in that order (ofcourse putting into the ult whenever possible).