Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Runes/Items on Janna

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hey guys I have been playing Janna a lot in normal but I don't really know what I'm doing, I have a general idea that usually wins games for me but I am wondering if there is better out there - and yes I have searched forums and watched streams but not too many good janna guides

Currently I run:
MS Quints
Flat CDR Blues
MP5/level yellows
Magic Pen reds

I usually start with 15% CDR with masteries

Boots + wards
Philo stone
Boots of speed
Soul shroud
Shurelya's Reverie
Aegis/will of the ancients

If the game hasnt ended by now I usually just get some exilirs or AP items, my CDR is maxed and my ms is pretty high, rarely I sell my dorians

In the streams I watch they normally stack dorians, and some games I will get 2-3 dorians and mejias, but philo stone is quite helpful as it generates around 500 gold if I leave it for a little bit

I don't like taking mid or solo, I perfer to be bot normally with an AD champ, range or melee doesn't matter
I have tried roaming but am not that good, if there is a video/guide out there I would be very interested!

Now, LoL community, critque me! I know what I am doing is not the most ideal, several times I run out of mana and it cost us a kill or two, or I cannot save my teammate

Summoner spells: CV and flash