Zoom out further

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MTaur

03-29-2011

I wish it were possible to zoom out further. In particular, I find that the bottom of the screen is never as far from my character as I wish that it were when I want to run away... A lot of awkward mouse-flicking to scroll down a little and then running three yards and repeating ensues every time, and it's just not necessary. I think the POV effect with the vanishing point causes the southward movement to be a bigger issue, because everything on that side is "bigger".

Tsutsaroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-27-2011

if they cant let us zoom out they should let us view the map from the other side atleast, its hard to play skillshot characters on locked screens when your on purple team

Shion SinX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

the HUD really makes the purple top lane harder to play

Link666

10-27-2011

agreed

A2ZOMG

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shion SinX View Post
the HUD really makes the purple top lane harder to play
Top lane isn't quite as bad as the others. If you're not pushing your lane, which you aren't going to be doing earlygame, most of what you need to see is off to the west, as opposed to south.

It's far worse for mid and bot lane where they have to pay attention more to the southwest. Not pushing bot lane especially gimps your view.

But really, camera view and the hud are super gay for team purple in general.

Arcie McLean

11-29-2011

Flooding the new posts with all these unanswered Purple side camera issues.

In other words... BUMP!

-Arcie