Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Sheen good on Jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyBotLane

03-30-2011

I play jax gunblade because of not only the damaging stats it gives you a large hp boost because of his passive, you get a lifesteal that, when combined with the atk speed from you're ult can give you a surprising amount of survivability (specifically in 3v3 where there is usually less cc) not to mention the active which can be hugely useful if someone pops a ghost and your ignite/leap strike is on cooldown. You only really need gunblade and tabi for a whole corebuild for jax. Everything else is just circumstance. A hexdrinker if you are getting beat by casters, deathcap if the enemy stacks armor forgetting you do about 1/3 magic damage.

I don't usually start building the core however till i go to buy for the first time, instead i start with dorans because of the health boost from your passive + attack boost + lifesteal. It helps you keep your lane longer and feed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gooner1990

03-30-2011

Sheen is very good on Jax early game. When I play AD Jax, I have Sheen and rangeblade as my core items. It allows you to shine both in bursts and in sustained stacks. It's not always possible to have stacks, and bursts from Sheen come in handy then.

From there, I start building a defensive item or two.