How do you beat a Tryndamere??!!!

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rylar D

03-30-2011

I had a fun time against a Tryndamere one time while playing AP Tristana. He'd ult, I'd explosive shot. I got a kill every single time.

Just funny to me. It isn't a viable counter because, seriously, AP Tristana?

Garen ult can also ruin his day, if you catch him in just the right moment.

Absolution13

03-30-2011

Hes only hard 2 beat when hes fed, I killed him lots before its not hard unless that person can press Macro key's super fast to use endless rage right b4 he dies its not hard.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolution13 View Post
Get a suppressing champion to suppress him then everyone starts nuking him out, make sure to ulti when hes half health so he cant predict the huge damages. If he does however make it out alive then your dead. If hes fed, GG
Supposedly it was fixed so suppress does not stop him from using his ulti anymore.

Imo, just get him down in hp and chain stun/snare him is the best option.

Absolution13

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX View Post
Supposedly it was fixed so suppress does not stop him from using his ulti anymore.

Imo, just get him down in hp and chain stun/snare him is the best option.
it should be fixed anyways hes so OP its beyond funny

omgwtflolbbl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineanlyn View Post
-snip-
I downvoted you. And no, I don't play Tryndamere. The last time I played him wasa few months months ago, when I accidentally afked with my premade and got randomed Trynd.

Complaining about Trynd in threes is just stupid. Everything is terribly balanced in threes and Trynd happens to have 2 of the most important attributes you want in order to dominate in TT, and thats being difficult to kill and being mobile. Complaining about balance in TT is just dumb at the moment because Riot has absolutely no focus on that map.

Good players don't cry about Trynd. I've never seen a high level streamer complain about Trynd, I've never seen him banned on stream, and I've never seen a Trynd do really well on stream (or even see very many Trynds at all). If there are all these good Trynds truly playing and Trynd is so OP, you'd see some actual people using him to rank up. There's a reason why you don't see many people picking him up.

Bone Byter

03-30-2011

As Zilean I wait until he endless rages, count off 2 seconds, apply a timebomb. Time bomb takes 4 seconds to go off, so it blows up just as he comes off endless rage. It's a guaranteed kill every time.

Keeping control of him during his endless rage is the most important part. Just as he goes into it is the best time to use an exhaust.
For example, I was running away from a teamfight as Soraka, with a Tryn in endless rage chasing me. I exhausted him just before he caught up to me, but didn't fully run away, I just kited back and forth a bit (boots of mobility) and the instant endless rage came off I dropped starcall for the kill. Both teams made fun of him.

Betrunken Affe

03-30-2011

Ignite (or other methods of causing reduced healing/continual dmg) + stun/silence/snare/taunt/fear near end of his ult and he's gone.

slows are great for keeping him away and blind is great for preventing him from hitting.

Any team that doesn't have an ignite and exhaust in TT deserves to lose to Trynde.

cerealsmok3r

04-03-2011

yea but if u guys are up against a trynd with cleanse and banshee i doubt u can kill him

Zizheng

04-03-2011

EXHAUST. EXHAUST. EXHAUST. Also, burst damage spellcasters and the like will almost NEVER be able to kill trynd, try to use DoT, tanks, and above all just try and keep him there. If he cant spin away, hes screwed =D.

A point is that he has NO ranged attacks, so harrass him a heap early game.

Amyndrisa

04-03-2011

Janna is a good soft counter to Trynd. Knockback (if you position it to knock him towards your tower, he can't escape), Knockup and Slow usually mitigates the effectiveness of his Ult.

1234567 ... 8