Need help on olaf 5v5ing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exaltic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2011

im usually really good at olaf on 3v3 but terrible at 5v5ing with him.

my usual build is dorans shield -> berserker greaves -> phage -> phantom dancer -> frozen hammer -> atmas impaler -> (if i get there) banshees and then starks fervor

i usually build q once then e and w, e being priority

what should i do differently?

aRchiBole

03-29-2011

Jungle not lane!

DrDragun

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Urizen9 View Post
Jungle not lane!
qft. Olaf tears through the jungle fast and comes out at full health chucking axes and killing children

Exaltic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2011

with jung would i have to lvl w up alot? or q? and what build?

CounterfeiteR

Recruiter

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Urizen9 View Post
Jungle not lane!
Jungling is good. Right after i get red i gank and usually get a kill. With kill/assist gold im usually able to buy the first madreds piece to go into a lantern to help with lifesteal. After a lantern i would suggest normal olaf build. Frozen Hammer into mayb a bfsword item, starks fevor etc. But jungling gets you easy ganks as usually top lane is pushed for you to gank + level advantage early game

aRchiBole

03-29-2011

The best way to jungle more often than not is to clear jungle except lizard, recal and get boots, get lizard and gank that way you maximize your time with lizards with often a speed advantage over other heros.

Seelyon

03-29-2011

I run this Olaf Guide, jungling is the only way to play him.