Who do you want the next "LoL couple" to be?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zalmeran

11-28-2012

I gotta say Pantheon and Leona. IMO it would make the most interesting couple since there is already so much going on here and we have few details on Pantheon and Rakkor overall.

They were childhood friends, trained and studied together.

When Leona would not execute her enemy during the judgement the judge called for Pantheon to convince her to do it, obviously because they had a thing and Pantheon would have some influence over Leona (Possibly).

Pantheon was super shocked when it turned she was the chosen of the sun, you would think that a Rakkor (especially the PARAGON of the Rakkor) would simply forget about someone who he/she might never see again and simply not care, though it could be that Pantheon never really could forget about her.

And then there is the Diana thing which might shake the Rakkors faith in the Solari, therefore shake Pantheons faith in Leona.

I would root for these two.

Raburi

11-28-2012

Garen and Darius <3

Iron Ambássador

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
Love triangle between Tristana, Teemo, and Poppy.
Answering to a really really really old post but...

Who would be the one "contested" here? ;P Just sayin'.
Poppy is not exactly that feminine of a girl, and has lived her whole life away from others her age. She could be a lot more open about things than people think.

Helmight

11-28-2012

I just want to see Riot release a champion that Rammus could love. He seems so lonely to me xD

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
I hate to burst your bubble, but the Crimson Elite is about as real as the Commando Demacian skin set. >.>
Not all alternate skins are non-canon.

For example, Queen Ashe and King Tryndamere are canon and they have appeared in those outfits in JoJ. Than there's also the Blood Moon outfits for Shen and Akali when they both agreed to go and participate in a drama/play together.

Yasako

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raburi View Post
Garen and Darius <3
#1 OTP of the year all years

Also, Sona/Ahri <4

Cerubois

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
Not all alternate skins are non-canon.

For example, Queen Ashe and King Tryndamere are canon and they have appeared in those outfits in JoJ. Than there's also the Blood Moon outfits for Shen and Akali when they both agreed to go and participate in a drama/play together.
Riot specifically states which ones are canon. Pretty much every (if not every) skin that's been featured in the JoJ is considered canon. The rest of them are not, as of yet.

Recaiden

12-06-2012

Can't believe that no one has suggested Skarner and Taric. They both miss their homes, and, of course, Taric thinks that Skarner is truly outrageous.

Spartan Buddhist

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboardwarrior View Post
rammus x cactus
+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

qhoul

12-07-2012

my number one league otp is garen x kat, but right now i'd have to say
sona x lee.
lee is blind, sona cant talk. running around aimlessly.
awwww yeah.