Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to play every character in the League in a paragraph or less

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkmana

Recruiter

02-27-2010

Freaking awsome Lol-fest the whole way through. +1

sneakyaznla

02-27-2010

just straight up hilarious.

PRØTØMAN

02-27-2010

I agree with almost every single one in this thread, the only one I don't see being Fiddlesticks. It should read this:

Go AP, get Mejaj, throw crows for undeserved assist stacks, wait in a bush near a teamfight and Crowstorm when your team engages.

Twistedheat

02-27-2010

you really wasted a lot of your time making something not very funny

123e

02-27-2010

Ryze

rqwe
right-click
df

Sheshi

02-27-2010

This was brilliant. +1

I wish I thought of this earlier.

Shatterlight

02-27-2010

The Fiddlesticks part is so true. I am (incredibly sadly) the best Fiddlesticks I have ever seen.

It is so annoying when you are a 4 man premade, and that ONE pugged guy chooses Fiddlesticks. You ask if you may please have him, and he replies "Scrwew u fids my main, i pro". He then ends the game with 0 kills, 1 assist, and 14 deaths. No joke. This SERIOUSLY HAPPENED.

Rectal Necrosis

Recruiter

02-27-2010

Quote:
ABYAY:
These have all been rather hilarious. Now, I'm just curious as to what you have in stock for Mordekaiser.

Mordekaiser from my experience so far has been too much like Ashe for me to say something funny about... he's just so **** scary.

Quote:
Twistedheat:
you really wasted a lot of your time making something not very funny

Play LoL in a mid elo bracket, feel my pain, then see if your opinion remains this.

AoOTL

03-01-2010

I prefer this for Ryze:

Ryze - Bind Q, W, E, and R abilities to right click. Right click the enemy team repeatedly to win.

Riot aBhorsen

Recruiter

03-01-2010

Gangplank: Find which vent the enemy team is using, get into their vent, set your microphone to echo your speakers, and blast this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AzpByR3MvI

AWESOME!