Who is the best Crit Champion?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KPCSlor

02-16-2010

I have been sticking with Yi, Ashe, or Sivir, but I was wonder who I should save up for next.

Is Katrina a good Critical damage champion?

I am a level 13 summoner and concentrating on Crit Runes. I want do stick with Critical damage characters until I can afford to expand out.

CTHDRL

02-16-2010

Pirate.

PEWPEW

PhantomChaos

02-16-2010

Prior to the nerfbat, Tryndamere was one of the best for crits. Just pointing out.

Like the above poster mentioned, Gangplank is also a good crit Champion, due to his powerful parrrley, as well as having a not-too-shabby ultimate.

Katarina is not a crit Champion, she relies more on weapon damage for her skills than anything else. Avoid her if you are going crit.

Fiddles

02-16-2010

kat is pretty much useless now that they nerfed her

KPCSlor

02-16-2010

So you are saying Gangplank? How is his attack speed?

His super circle of death is a pain in the ass for Master Yi that's for sure!

Morzas

02-16-2010

You want guys that auto-attack a lot. Katarina isn't really an auto-attacker, and none of her skills rely on crit chance or crit damage.

Here are the heroes that benefit from crit damage:

Gangplank - His gun scales off of attack damage, crit chance and crit damage. Crit damage makes your burst more unpredictable.

Tryndamere - He has built in attack damage, crit chance and crit damage, so it may be more ideal to increase his attack speed after certain breakpoints (like after getting Edge).

Yi - He's got built in attack speed and damage, so the best way to increase his burst is increasing his crit damage and crit chance.

Tristana - She has built-in attack speed, so you want crit chance, damage and crit damage (a.k.a. Infinity Edge)

Ashe - Her passive ensures a big burst at the beginning of a fight if you have crit DAMAGE runes. Crit chance isn't as helpful.

Merovinge

02-16-2010

For Crit damage runes, Shaco is by far your best bet.

For %Crit chance, Trist is my number 1, corki, ashe, twitch, and dps sion are your other solid bets.

I would shy away from melee dps in this game, except for shaco, as they are as a whole the worst class of characters and will begin to fail you more and more the better you get.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2010

Shaco is great for crit damage.

Karrot

02-16-2010

Noticed no one's mentioned Mundo. If you build his E up and go for crit, you can deal out some nice damage. Not my preferred way to play him, but hey.

noobfluff

02-16-2010

Shaco guaranteed.

Just better be good at not dying, because that guy's squishy as f*ck.

12345 ... 6