Jungle Clear Times

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hedgemonster

03-28-2011

Hey guys, I'm trying to get together a general list of how fast different champions can clear their jungle. If you junglers out there could let me know the average time when you've cleared the last camp and are in position to gank/bluepill (and which you normally do), that'd be really helpful. The more specific the better, but I know you might not know, so just get as close as you can.

Also, I haven't jungled fiddle in a while, but I seem to remember him being ready to gank bot right around the 5 minute mark. Can anyone confirm or correct this?

Thanks for the help!

thatsmywhitemama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2011

Amumu can clear under 4 minutes
Fiddle is like 4:30
Most junglers are ready to gank by 4:30

EzraTwitch

03-29-2011

Assuming clean run with no enemy harass

With Shaco I am Level 4 with both buffs ready to gank at exactly 4:35 seconds, or I can clear bottom jungle only and be level 3, red buff only, ready to gank at 3:15 seconds.

As far as other junglers go, a good rule of thumb is don't be overextended when the 4:30 mark rolls around cause they be coming for your ass whether you see them or not, the exception to this is Nunu, Warwick, and Shaco as all three of these champs can be level 3 with red buff and near full health at around the 3:30 mark if they decide to take a fast gank route. Of all the junglers, fiddle is by far the weakest, not do to his clear time but more because if the opposing team makes a point of denying your blue buff they have effectively shut down your jungle as fiddle cant even effectively transition to small creep camps with out multiple trips to fountain when deprived of blue buff. Seriously, if you are jungle fiddle the enemy team takes your first blue, you are now lane fiddle until it respawns, and even then better hope they didn't ward it.

malphismia

03-29-2011

Stonewall008 has youtube videos of every champion jungling and how long it takes.

Warrrax

03-29-2011

There are also lots of other considerations for "best jungler". For example...

Olaf can clear jungle quickly but he is extremely susceptable to ganks because he does so with extremely low health.

Warwick clears fairly fast, but he doesnt really need the blue buff to do so. Also doesnt waste much gold on potions and only uses 1 or 2.

Fiddle is kind of slow and REQUIRES blue buff to do much of anything.

Shaco has special set up time needed to drop lots of boxes before spawn.

Nunu can get away without taking smite, or can take boots+3 pots instead of cloth+5pots.

Xin is average in the jungle but stays at full health for most of it, and ganks very well.

bloodspot88

03-29-2011

Here's the link to stonewall008's list of what you're looking for. As MatadorRed already said, Stonewall008 is the most attentive person that informs everyone else about the jungle that exists. If you want to be dominant in the jungle, follow him on youtube and adapt. Enjoy.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=325897

Hedgemonster

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodspot88 View Post
Here's the link to stonewall008's list of what you're looking for. As MatadorRed already said, Stonewall008 is the most attentive person that informs everyone else about the jungle that exists. If you want to be dominant in the jungle, follow him on youtube and adapt. Enjoy.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=325897
I was just about to ask for this link, thanks so much for providing it. And thanks everyone for responding!

jaMx

03-30-2011

Nocturne 3:48