Artists: Win $20 of Riot Points - Draw a Champion into a Pony

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holstenwall

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Am I crazy or are some pages of this thread hanging? It's taking a long time for some of them to load, hmm. Too many Ponies?
There's no such thing as too many ponies!

Footman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

04-05-2011

I'm still going through and saving allllll the Ponies one more time to make sure I got every last Pony before I choose my favorite 10. I'm narrowing it down but it's still extremely tough.

Footman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

04-05-2011

Updated the OP. The OP has 230 (!!!!) Pony entries.

Myrolerian

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrolerian View Post
Check it out, my xin zhao! Sadly I had to rush all the details though.

Attachment 148709
Quote:
Just posting this at the end because I had my spot reserved at first, making sure it doesn't get over looked. I think it's the only xin too, haha.
I didn't see it on the first post as an entry, maybe you missed me? :[

Attachment 148709

Footman

Adjudicator

04-05-2011

Updated, not sure how some got missed. If anyone else doesn't see their pic, post it again and I'll update.

Brutillus

04-05-2011

You forgot my completely PC Malphite pony on page 90.

You know, the one who used a ward to see an invisible eve pony. As a result of seeing the incoming threat, he used his Brutal Strike active ability to rapidly increase his armor, or harden his rock shield. As one of the few battle scenes I think it deserves a pic on the first page.

sunoryk

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Updated, not sure how some got missed. If anyone else doesn't see their pic, post it again and I'll update.
Hum ok, you got confused a bit with my entry, it is on the frontpage but it's wrongly labeled :b it's named zeldrak: He was the one that asked me to post my tease. The work is mine but i gave him a preview, hence the "he asked me to post to see the reaction of other forummembers".

Just to avoid future confusion.

Bratchan

04-05-2011

My Cho'Gath didn't get up there ;.; http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...3&d=1301454608 he was on like age 47

and (had it png)
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...1&d=1302026931
page 96

Footman

Adjudicator

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunoryk View Post
Hum ok, you got confused a bit with my entry, it is on the frontpage but it's wrongly labeled :b it's named zeldrak: He was the one that asked me to post my tease. The work is mine but i gave him a preview, hence the "he asked me to post to see the reaction of other forummembers".

Just to avoid future confusion.
The labeling is more for my organizing that it was for anything else - it was to find people to contact in case of contest winning :P

Updated some more up there.

EatMoreKayle

04-05-2011

maybe you should make it a top 12 because there are so many ponies... that way a little of the pressure is off and i have a slightly better chance of being chosen X3