Jungle Jax runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niceguydan8

05-07-2012

Currently I'm running a generic 6 armpen/3atkspeed red, armor yellows, mr/level blues, and ms quints.

Do you guys think the hybrid red runes would work better for him in the jungle?(I don't play top lane much.)

If not, what kind of rune setup would you suggest?

QQ Bro

05-07-2012

straight ad or 8x attack speed marks 1x attack damage mark and 3 attack damage quints

copy my jungle page and you wont ever have problems jungleing with anyone ever again

Niceguydan8

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ Bro View Post
straight ad or 8x attack speed marks 1x attack damage mark and 3 attack damage quints

copy my jungle page and you wont ever have problems jungleing with anyone ever again
I'm not having any problems with him at all. His clear is fine, just wondering if anyone thinks they are worth the investment. Also not sure if I want to get the flat AD quints and take out MS quints. Doubt it.

Briandawg

05-07-2012

Attack speed runes are good on a number of junglers, so I'd say they are worth the investment. AD quints are good if you want to play carry, so it's not like you are buying them just for Jax. I like attack speed reds, armor yellows, mres per level blues, and movement speed quints myself.

Niceguydan8

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briandawg View Post
Attack speed runes are good on a number of junglers, so I'd say they are worth the investment. AD quints are good if you want to play carry, so it's not like you are buying them just for Jax. I like attack speed reds, armor yellows, mres per level blues, and movement speed quints myself.
I have all of the runes that are mentioned, was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on the hybrid runes. I will try the attack speed reds though.

QQ Bro

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceguydan8 View Post
I have all of the runes that are mentioned, was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on the hybrid runes. I will try the attack speed reds though.
hybrid runes are a terrible waste on jax imo. but to each his own

Niceguydan8

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ Bro View Post
hybrid runes are a terrible waste on jax imo. but to each his own
Well frankly so is going 21 points into offense. imo.

HappyCompy

05-08-2012

bump, because I'm interested as well.

iSe7eNz

Recruiter

05-08-2012

ArPen runes aren't actually that good on him, because he doesn't rely on physical damage as much as AD. It's viable, yes, but a full page of AS Marks would give you more DPS, or even better, AD marks. MS Quints can never hurt, but AD Quints are generally more used, for better clear times, sustain and overall DPS. He already has a gap closer, so he doesn't need MS for ganks as much as someone like Udyr.

HappyCompy

05-08-2012

bump