Who is the least played champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varmin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2010

I rarely see Yi or Teemo, Ashe has only popped up a few times this week because she is free.

Rectal Necrosis

02-16-2010

Mostly overplayed character without a doubt is Ashe.

Well, maybe not. But when ashe is the only thing that ever kills/survives me... she tends to get a bit overplayed in my book. Also, pantheon. Because every fat **** secretly wants to be a bad ass spartan.

Underplayed?
Gragas, and I had never played a game against malphite before he got free.

Underappreciated?
Singed, and warwick.

lionheart5656

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2010

I haven't seen war**** in a while.

Side Note: War**** is not under appreciated. Cleanse and executioner's calling makes him worthless.

Korath Arcolite

02-16-2010

At my ELO I see Warwick a fair bit.
I rarely come across another Singed player, Janna is fairly rare, Gragas is once in a blue moon, malphite almost never, the cow has dropped in popularity. Jax/Udyr/Nasus are infrequent

Praetor Kamahl

02-16-2010

Malphite. Even on weeks he's free I never see him used. I've seen him used once actually, so I was lying. On a free week I mean. Other tanks seem much more popular simply because they do more damage and farm much better. Malphite is a rather low-end hero in terms of versatility. He's a great anti-melee and can dominate carries 6 levels higher in 1 on 1, but that's all I've noticed in about 90 games as the big guy. Ground Slam has too short of range to deal damage with, and as a tank it's his only real damage output in mid-game. His only real skill shines in his ult, and most teams in solo queue never take advantage of it.

churika

02-16-2010

I'm very surprised at the lack of Alistars too considering how much he brings to the team.

Rectal Necrosis

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by churika View Post
I'm very surprised at the lack of Alistars too considering how much he brings to the team.
You mean starks fervor, locket, and his natural heal? DUde is like a walking hospital.

Corvus Corax

02-17-2010

Nobody mentioned Tryandamere..

Its a shame, I used to play him a lot in beta. He is just not good as other melee champs right now. I really tried..

Do u see a lot ppl playing him? I guess not.

IceDive

02-17-2010

I honestly don't think I ever played with or versus Gragas.

Kinney

02-17-2010

I almost never see Taric. Sadly, I see Warwick a lot more often than I should.

I wouldn't be surprised is Ashe is the most commonly played character in the game. She's pretty balanced, easy to learn, and super cheap.

That being said, it depends a lot on your ELO and whether you solo queue. Solo queue teams tend to be heavy on carries and light on support or tanks.