Who is the least played champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KhaoticImp

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GkCHN View Post
I saw Jax in 3 of my last 5 games.

Personally, I find Soraka players rare. Only time I saw a Soraka in the last week was some guy who tried to solo mid with her against me. That ended up bad for their team.
Soraka is rare, but for me anyways Ive seen more Sorakas (only a few) over the past few months. Any time warwick is free (which seems like every other week) I always have the 'joy' of having one on my team every 3rd game or so. Sometimes he goes 12/17/7 and other times he goes 17/3/14 or something similar. Im always surprised to see a decent warwick.

CoVi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2010

I'd say Janna... seriouslly nobody plays her.

yatenkun

02-16-2010

Well this week is strange, Soraka is free, but still nobody plays her, there are few people sometimes that pick her..
but let's say warwick is obviously most underplayed, janna too.
basically all UP champions are always underplayed

Soookayyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2010

its rare you'll see soraka in a non-premade because shes a real support with out much else going for her. In a organized team fight with voice comm soraka is a game breaking hero and she needs to be given that respect. Alone shes completely useless altho very hard to kill if the other person knows what there doing.

Personally my Jax + Soraka combo with my friend makes jax able to kill casters too quite easily and that can be on the hard side espacialy early game for jax with out a veil.

Jax i guess i dont see often on other teams, but i play him very regularly.

Tank i play Malaphite or Amumu
Caster i play Anivia or Karthus
physical dps i play Jax

so i guess i like the rare ones, but trust me there by no means any lesser of a champion.

The Crow

02-16-2010

Warwick and Gragas right now i think.

Pie Slice

02-16-2010

Udyr since his nerf, btw *offtopic is there currently any viable build to play him?

Grovel

02-16-2010

I pretty much never see these champs unless they're free.

Udyr
Malphite
Jax
Soraka
Janna
Anivia
Gargas

I'm baffled by the lack of Alistars though. Katrina's popularity has definitely nose-dived.
Zilean and Heimer make an usual appearance every once in a while. Don't see a lot of Rammus either.

And Ashe is definitely the most common.

Grovel

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wertoret View Post
Udyr since his nerf, btw *offtopic is there currently any viable build to play him?
I've seen two Udyr's since the nerf and they both played extremely aggressive, spending most of their time in the jungle and coming out for ganks, and doing their best to stay ahead of the leveling curve. Great Tower diver. Probably the players behind the champ, but I expected much less from him.

I think they were going the old standby: Turtle > Bear > Tiger > Phoenix with tons of attack speed and life=steal for survival.

BankBank

02-16-2010

I never, ever see katarina. I've only seen 1 gragas total ever. Soraka I see very infrequently.

Nucmam

02-16-2010

Tryn is probably the least cuz he's so horribly nerfed since he was so OP.