Who is the least played champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xano74

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2010

Who do you guys think is the least played, or at least the champion you rarely ever play against?

I would say for me its:

Zilean
Janna
Nasus
Malphite

I barely EVER see these champs played. Although I did see quite a few Malphites when he was free.

I think I have played against a total of 3 Zileans in 160ish games.

I main Zilean so I guess I like that...don't have to worry about him getting picked

Conversely, there is almost ALWAYS a:

Ashe
Yi
Sivir
Teemo

I think I've played like 2 games where NOONE has been Ashe. I mean....seriously...shes so...boring.

So what do you guys think?

Xetian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2010

Never see malphite anymore. Shame because he is super anti-carry in team fights, but his early game farming is HORRIBLE and jungling isn't in style with him anymore.

KhaoticImp

02-16-2010

I havent seen a Jax in months. All of the above you listed Ive seen more than Jax.

SaiBot

02-16-2010

Ryze, Cho'Gath, Karthus, Pantheon, Poppy, Nunu, Sion, Singed, Dr. Mundo, Master Yi, Janna, Heimerdinger, Udyr, Tryndamere, Warwick, Katarina, Veigar, Jax, Teemo, Evelynn, Soraka, Gragas

TaigaStance

Recruiter

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoticImp View Post
I havent seen a Jax in months. All of the above you listed Ive seen more than Jax.
I saw Jax in 3 of my last 5 games.

Personally, I find Soraka players rare. Only time I saw a Soraka in the last week was some guy who tried to solo mid with her against me. That ended up bad for their team.

Silent Reaper

02-16-2010

I truely believe Janna is one of the most underplayed champions

Judah the Lion

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Reaper View Post
I truely believe Janna is one of the most underplayed champions
She is for sure, but it's odd because her DPS counterpart is stable/viable in higher elo's.

Gragas fell off the map too, ditto Warwick, but he's due to mass census /cry UP.

I'd say Gragas, Janna, Yi (high ELO he's dead), and Nunu (generally, Fiddle is better).

Xalerwons

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xano74 View Post
I think I have played against a total of 3 Zileans in 160ish games.

I main Zilean so I guess I like that...don't have to worry about him getting picked

So you rarely see Zilean played when you play Zilean?

Mr Tibbers

02-16-2010

Not many people can pull of a solo-mid Soraka. My friend could, but I can't play Soraka (or any other support other than Zilean) for the life of me.

Btw OP, I agree with Zilean and Janna. I play a pretty mean Zilean myself, but actually seeing another Zilean on the opposing team is pretty rare. Janna's that I see all kind suck though...I don't really trust them on my team. Nasus and Malphite, however, are pretty freaking awesome tanks. I use 'em all the time. And I see them every now and then, they're rare, but by no means are they the least used. I see Warwick less than I see Malphite. :/

Xano74

02-16-2010

@Xalerwons

I mean OTHER than myself obviously -_-

Zil and Nasus are 2 of my favorite characters but I never seen them played by anyone else.

Don't see many Sions either anymore other than my roommate.