Was the video....

Funny 134 64.73%
Weird 7 3.38%
A lame joke that riot should not repeat again 66 31.88%
Voters: 207. You may not vote on this poll

Lee Sin Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Disdaith

03-28-2011

ROFLMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL That is the only way to describe this new champion spotlight is so freaking hilarious, NJ Riot making the 1st funny spotlight which made me laugh for minutes and wanted to play the video over and over again.

Sad part is Lee Sin is coming a little bit later than expected but oh god with those laughs its totally worth it.

Valderami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-28-2011

i dont know if he is TOTAL BS or if only the second half of the vid was BS either way it was funny and i hope he wasnt fake, but seriously i was laughing the entire time, kicking a champ into a nexux thus breaking it thats ridiculous :{D

AR Sanfuri

03-28-2011

Lol i love that video lol lol lol he is so comeing out

RogerTheShrubber

03-28-2011

Whether they're releasing Lee Sin or not, they're trolling us pretty hard.

It's rather unprofessional.

Perseidon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2011

I thought it was pretty legit till after a few minutes lol

Ninjatude

03-28-2011

Lee Sin needs to be balanced. Unfortunately, League sanctions regarding what weapons are allowed (such as those Jax is restricted by) do not apply to Lee Sin, first, because Lee Sin is a badass, second, because there's no way the League can force Lee Sin to follow them, and third because even restricting Sin Lee's head, legs, and arms as unsanctioned weapons, Lee Sin is still unbalanced.

My Suggestion: Lee Sin should be allowed to use only a stick of chewing gum as a weapon.

Considering Lee Sin would still be extremely dangerous, I suggest that his IP cost should be >9000, and his RP cost should be 1337.

Iralius

03-28-2011

If they do release Lee Sin... it'll be a funny video.

... if they don't, while still funny, I'll be disappointed

magik8ball

03-28-2011

Watch the end of the video and listen to the release date.

What a coincidence...

Piguinkilla

03-29-2011

Lee sin is a tanky dps support assassin jungler that excels in everything. hahahha. Baron killed himself for "I am Lee sin the blind monk" Then he killed 6 annies hahaha. Nobody quits until I say so, For I am Lee sin, the blind monk! haahhahaha ROFLMAO LOLOLOLOLOL

Praedoran

03-29-2011

What kind of people can't laugh at that? I like Riot for this kind of stuff. Professionalism can be ****ed, I want to know that I'm supporting people and not stuffed corporate suits.