Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lee Sin, the Blind Monk - Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Picklesnshakes

03-31-2011

This year proved that Riot has no idea how to properly pull of an April Fool's joke.

Cpt smackabitch

03-31-2011

make the screen a little bit clear so it wont mess up my eyes please just a little bit thats all

Vsin

03-31-2011

Assuming this is real and the first part of the video is legit, Lee seems like a reasonably balanced Tank.

His Q is a distance closer, but it requires you to land a single-target skillshot in order to do so. This is compared to other distance closers that are either wide-range skillshots or are targeted. His W will only trigger the stat bonuses after you shield an ally, and it appears to be designed as a support way to bail out your ally or yourself. His E is a generic nuke, though it also lets you check stealth, brush and even through thin walls. His R seems to be great if used with his Q, as you Q > Q (rush) > R for initiation, then E and W to get back out, but if used wrong it's more like what Buster Shot noobs do, albeit with the knockup.

Assuming Riot would balance the guy, I'm thinking that his non-skill damage will be piss weak and useful for little more than proccing his real passive, which restores 10 energy for 2 hits after you use a skill.

Aintpro

03-31-2011

I tried to comment on this thread. I was then, in some kind of trance, confronted by Lee Sin who told me to say this: when you rearrange the letters in Lee Sins name, they spell Chuck Norris.

SittyTuYeersOl

04-01-2011

Quote:
sittytuyeersol:
he is not an april fools joke
the joke is that everyone believes that hes a joke
thats what riot wants us to believe.

fools! I told u

Karnaji

04-01-2011

m

eric the blue

04-01-2011

april 1 note: most of this video is a joke,especially the blurry picture, but Lee Sin really is being released! good joke!

y2k3j4

04-01-2011

this guy isn't lee sin.... it's CHUCK NORRIS

HidingOverHere

04-01-2011

Quote:
KillzonLegend:
Um riot a bit Over powered there walk in to enemy summoner platform and insta kill 5 people>

Start game at level 18?!?!?

Insta kill Baron!?!

Insta kill nexus?!?

He doesnt walk he SLIDES. and insta killing nexus isnt as easy as you think u have to aim the champion just right so that it hits the nexus and not something else- like a double skillshot.

HidingOverHere

04-01-2011

Quote:
vintageparty:
I feel like watching two Lee Sin's battle would be akin to watching two magikarp flopping about.

Nobody wins that battle man, nobody.

nobody but the lee sins